speedstars or bullets??

Get whatever YOU want, your the one that has to live with it, not us. I know what I want, and its not because these retards told me what to get.
*licks window*

The first pic I posted was Foose Classics.

charcoal.gif

One of the reasons for going mustang hubs is that in the future you may want to go to larger rear brakes(cobra) and you will already have the hubs then.I just went through all that and I got to say I noticed better braking for sure.

well i have cobra brakes and stock mark VIII hubs so you dont have to swap hubs to get cobra brakes! the only thing changing the hubs does, is allows a much larger variety of rims to choose from, but it doesnt have to be done to get cobra brakes on.

03 cobra wheels

I want either the 03 cobra's or the speedstars, on my white 94 if I get the paint it might be a charcoal.

I think you would really like the cobra wheels in charcol on your Mark.I have them on mine and it looks factory almost.

Do these look more like 18's? Keep in mind that you have the car running in this pic because it's in 4X4 mode and it needs to be sensor lowered or at parking height to look right. Hard to put wheels on a high rise.

18s.gif

Every time I see snoflakes I get the Spiderman song in my head. :lol:

hahaha.......

what are some good street tires to get for my mk? i want to stick with something with an AA in traction and a V to YY speed rating.. Hi end tire.

I THINK there is a gold Mark out there with saleens on it but I dont have a photo. I believe that the Mark with the Bullits below is the only Mark rocking the ones we built, which is a bit of a surprise considering how well they fit and look. There is only one full match set of Bullits left and they have tires mounted on them already. Not sure what we will build next for a staggered set. Ive got some ideas but none of them are very affordable...heh:rolleyes:

MarkIII_Lowered_bullets2.jpg

MarkVIIILowered_Bullets.jpg

MarkVIII_Speedstar_lowered2.jpg

MarkVIII.jpg

Brad

Members online

Back