Small Illinois OG's meet

+2 jeb.

and what would a LvC meet be without the man harassing me..........got a ticket 2 miles from my exit from 39.....82 in a 65 wtf i was in a pack of cars and he passed 2 then plucked me out of the middle of the pack, at least court is local

It's cause of the fancy wheels.....

+2 jeb.

and what would a LvC meet be without the man harassing me..........got a ticket 2 miles from my exit from 39.....82 in a 65 wtf i was in a pack of cars and he passed 2 then plucked me out of the middle of the pack, at least court is local

Damn!

You'll have to get yourself a decent detector, sometime!

There is something else you can try in future that apparently works: dress up as a doctor (or nurse?) have the stethoscope around your neck and make out you are heading to whatever hospital is nearby for an emergency.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha... Never! :shifty:

Besides, I'm no good at lying. :D

detector's have always gotten me into more trouble....he was prob just jealous of da rimz.

Peoria Pictures

Hey Guy's just wanted to let you know i posted a video of the pics I took at the Meet last Sunday in Peoria. They are on youtube on channel s35burns
There are better pics on my website @ http://groups.streetfire.net/luxurymusle

HPIM3485 (WinCE).JPG

WTF....I dont even get a call!!?? "But officer I just got these wheels and wanted to make sure I didn't have a high speed vibration."

WTF....I dont even get a call!!?? "But officer I just got these wheels and wanted to make sure I didn't have a high speed vibration."

lol i was 2 miles from 72 i just wanted to get home. i tried the "oh my speedo must be off due to these different wheels i just got" but he didnt care, he even asked if id been drinking tonight too? wtf i dont get it, DAMN THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dont you think that having the speedo off that much was a bit of a reach? lo

good thing the hooter's girl talked you into that beer then!

dam i cant beleive i missed this.I havent been on here in so long i just got your message chris.O well there is allways next time.

apparently in hooters language "shocktop and buffalo chicken" translates to "michelob and shrimp" lol

Members online

Back