Small Illinois OG's meet

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm going to be in B-town for a wedding nov4th to the 9th. I'll be free that sunday, if you want to get a meet going up in Peoria, Jeb, dad, and I could drive up............

Lets get something together.

Mike

You know Im in. My brother will be in too. Maybe I can even get the GF to drive the CE too.

Just set a time and place and I'll do my best to be there.

Chris,

What would be a good meet spot? Hooters?, TGIF?, I'm open to anything. Guys, lets decide what time would be good for everyone......

I say anywhere between 10:30 and 11:30 to start and go from there.

I won't have the 94, but will be bringing my 98 K1500, and Jeb will have his Twin Screw Gen 2..............Hey that rhymes.

:D

Hooters would actually be a really great place to meet, not far from the interstate, HUGE parking lot, and its right on the river so we can get some good pics.

I have been talking to Mike and we have come up with a plan.

Sunday Noverber 8th 2009

Hooters in Peoria, IL

11:30-?

If you have any questions you can contact me directly VIA PM.

You know Im in. My brother will be in too. Maybe I can even get the GF to drive the CE too.

well you better not be bringing the neon, cause hooters doesn't serve rice.

The kid and I might try and make it out...

We should get Burbank to show too! I want to take a look at his car...

Good god.........................I was'nt thinking we would have this good a turn out.

:)

Trevor..........they will serve your governatorized version of rice.

well i am for sure ready for a day out with men....if my pregnant wife doesn't destroy my plans

She would'nt do that Jeb.

The baby on the other hand................:D

I Can't wait for this meet guys!!!

Mike

come on weather, no snow, no snow, no snow, wanna keep the nice wheels on for the meet then back to the birds

Members online

No members online now.
Back