Small Illinois OG's meet

Sorry bout that......2 hours and 57 minutes at the speed limit VIA I-55. I know you can do MUCH better.

Don't let me down now.

Mike

now rich if mike can make it to IL via CO you should be able to make it from chi town. LOL

it's not that hard to hop 55 south outta chicago if you REALLY wanted to go

Hell Rich,

Peoria is only around an hour and a half out of Chi-town.

now rich if mike can make it to IL via CO you should be able to make it from chi town. LOL
a

The only problem is I drive to Chi... then drop off Heather by noon. Then pass by Joey's to pick up some wheels. Then head down to Peoria... I'd love to do it but after having a great time then drive back ... tempting ... If the 5 hour drive after wouldn't follow work then then next day going to the TSO concert in Madison but before I drive 1.5 hours to pick up my son then 1 hr to the concert then 1 hr back to my son's then 1.5 hrs back.

I'll be dead by Tuesday.

Does anyone have the Street address for that Hooters? I am going to try and make this little meet, which sounds like it is getting bigger every day. I would like to get a couple of guys from my club to go, but it's like pulling teeth to get 3 or more together for just a car show. If I can get Brakes and oil done I will be there. Here is a pic of my Mark and My new Drag racer that is going to be Lincoln Powered.

4 Midwest Fordfest003 (Small).JPG

Project Car.jpg

Google is your friend. :D

418 SW Water St
Peoria, IL 61602-1506
(309) 676-5603

Hope to see you there man.

Thanks, now I can find my way! Me being a computer tech you think I'd own a GPS. Guess I will have to rely on my Army map reading skills. Thanks again. Steve B

leaving sycamore tomorrow at around 8 then picking up dmaup in tampico then we'll be down to peoria, see ya then!

RICH you missed a good one . but i wish i had tickets to tso you will see a fantastic show. comeing from a hard country and grass lover. going to buy the boys tickets this year for the springs show. have fun . jd

A Great Day In Peoria

Hey Guy's Finally made it home around 8:15pm, even made 4 stops. Total miles from Start to finish 1,026 miles.Miles to Empty said 430 when I filled up leaving Peoria. It was a Great meet, and really nice meeting everyone, even though I didn't get everyone's names. Some really Beautiful Cars. What a Great Day!

HPIM3485 (WinCE).JPG

HPIM3491 (WinCE).JPG

Had a great time. I'm certainly glad that the potatoe gun didn't get anyone in trouble too.

+2 jeb.

and what would a LvC meet be without the man harassing me..........got a ticket 2 miles from my exit from 39.....82 in a 65 wtf i was in a pack of cars and he passed 2 then plucked me out of the middle of the pack, at least court is local

Members online

No members online now.
Back