Small Illinois OG's meet

+2 jeb.

and what would a LvC meet be without the man harassing me..........got a ticket 2 miles from my exit from 39.....82 in a 65 wtf i was in a pack of cars and he passed 2 then plucked me out of the middle of the pack, at least court is local

It's cause of the fancy wheels.....

+2 jeb.

and what would a LvC meet be without the man harassing me..........got a ticket 2 miles from my exit from 39.....82 in a 65 wtf i was in a pack of cars and he passed 2 then plucked me out of the middle of the pack, at least court is local

Damn!

You'll have to get yourself a decent detector, sometime!

There is something else you can try in future that apparently works: dress up as a doctor (or nurse?) have the stethoscope around your neck and make out you are heading to whatever hospital is nearby for an emergency.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha... Never! :shifty:

Besides, I'm no good at lying. :D

detector's have always gotten me into more trouble....he was prob just jealous of da rimz.

Peoria Pictures

Hey Guy's just wanted to let you know i posted a video of the pics I took at the Meet last Sunday in Peoria. They are on youtube on channel s35burns
There are better pics on my website @ http://groups.streetfire.net/luxurymusle

HPIM3485 (WinCE).JPG

WTF....I dont even get a call!!?? "But officer I just got these wheels and wanted to make sure I didn't have a high speed vibration."

WTF....I dont even get a call!!?? "But officer I just got these wheels and wanted to make sure I didn't have a high speed vibration."

lol i was 2 miles from 72 i just wanted to get home. i tried the "oh my speedo must be off due to these different wheels i just got" but he didnt care, he even asked if id been drinking tonight too? wtf i dont get it, DAMN THE MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol dont you think that having the speedo off that much was a bit of a reach? lo

good thing the hooter's girl talked you into that beer then!

dam i cant beleive i missed this.I havent been on here in so long i just got your message chris.O well there is allways next time.

apparently in hooters language "shocktop and buffalo chicken" translates to "michelob and shrimp" lol

Members online

No members online now.
Back