Ripped Camel wants to sue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Everyone here needs a heads up on this crap. Dont help Derrick (Ripped Cammel toe) or he will sue you if all goes wrong. :mad:

Someone on here has helped him over and over again and now 6 months latter another issue has developed with his POS and he is now telling this LVC member who helped him out (I wont name names) that he will sue him if that member dont help him out some more.

I have gotten into it with Ripped and things calmed down and I try to help again cause maybe I was being a dick before but I see that he truley is a douche.

Id hate to see members here try to help him and then him decide to sue latter cause it didnt work or something else broke or whatever.

Man that sucks.
What a life he is in for.

Karma baby.....its gonna be a bit@h for him.

you gotta be kidding me:confused: Someone helped him out and now he wants to sue??? say it ain't so!!!

i vote ban, and neutar

and of all the people for him to pull that shyt with.. you gotta be kiddin me

Are you f.u.cking kidding me? The person being sued needs to take a baseball bat to ripped's groin.

Wow, while I've been a member here I've read about this unfolding and all of the issues and the other member involved who did the work going out of his way to help another in need...twice...with the motor and now he's going to sue? Say it ain't so. This is rediculous, I understand both sides I just hate to see it come down to this, it's why I turn down so much side work, sometimes people will never be happy with the result no matter how out of the way the other goes to help. Seriously I hope it doesn't come down to this.

Well, if there's no actual paid record of anyone helping him out, I don't see where he would even have a case.

AND, the guy would have to PROVE beyond reasonable doubt that anything that member did was DIRECTLT related to any damage. Plus, I'm sure there wasn't any warranty or anything like that.

What a douchehat.

I was so pissed when my friend told me this earlier I almost punched my Droid. :mad: I was flabberghasted when he told me about the issue and Derrick saying if he dont help him and correct it (which no fuggin way its his fault) that he will pursue legal actions.
Fuggin douche! That was a chit ton of work for very little money and the leak has nothing to do with the work that was performed AND it was 6 months latter untill it started to leak!

1.) I think if you take a look at all of these threads started by Derrick, they would be self explanatory. These threads should all be locked down where they stand.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=64161

2.) There are also threads started by the other member with more than enough pictures for proof and evidence needed to walk away from small claims court not owing anything to anyone. I'm sure there are plenty of witnesses that were around the shop at the time. I would call the bluff and let legal action pursue.

The one being sued is not a licensed mechanic and I'm sure there were no signed contracts on any work being performed. I wouldn't even sweat it and I'd go to court without losing one minutes sleep. That is some sorry ass sh!t to do to someone all because they are down to $200. WTF??

The link above pretty much says it all as to why that POS doesn't run right or even run at all.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=64952

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=63427

That is stupid. I would not even sweat that sh!t. Also, I would'nt do any work to his car! Fugg him! He ain't got no fuggin case! Plus, I would'nt ban him, let him stay on here so we can all pick on his punk azzz!

"Wanting to sue" and "suing" are miles apart. I've "wanted to sue" everyone from my dry cleaner to my ISP, but then I get over it. If he's as broke as he says, he's gonna have a hard time hiring anyone to represent him. It's still a sh!tty thing to threaten someone with though.

"Wanting to sue" and "suing" are miles apart. I've "wanted to sue" everyone from my dry cleaner to my ISP, but then I get over it. If he's as broke as he says, he's gonna have a hard time hiring anyone to represent him. It's still a sh!tty thing to threaten someone with though.
Thing is he is sue happy and wants to be a lawyer. He threatened to sue the junk yard until they refunded him, threatened to sue the exhaust shop on his old car cause he likes to sue. He is in litigation now trying to sue because he can listen to instruction and hurt himself.

Now in this particular case he hasn't a foot to stand on. Its his refurbed (told specifically not to use it) TC or the input seal on the trans thats leaking. The rate of leak indicates a ruptured leaking rebuilt TC though.

In any case its not the installers fault, more so cause he was told not to use it.

I just did a power steering pump for the second time in a Grand Prix this week. The customer brought me a Autozone pump and I said that its a POS and wont last. 5 days latter it went out. I told him I will install a new one for the same price again but refuse to do another Autozone pump.

Same thing here.
"Here is my new TC"
"Thats not new, its refurbed. Don't use a refurb TC"
"Install it anyway"
"OK, but I warned you so if it fails it ain't under my warranty"

wow what a piece of work. He wont win. Its like someone telling you them are 40 ft tall and sueing them because they arent.

couldnt the "accused" counter sue for the full ammount of labor that should be owed him and was not charged because it was more or less a favor??

I'd counter sue for deformation of character being the accused does have somewhat of amm image to uphold for his business. That usually shuts most people up.

Laser, I was under the impression that it's the American dream. You b*tch and and moan until you can sue somebody. I've seen countless times against the German shop I worked at. Those people are just sh*t.

If the person he is trying to sue is not a licesnced mechanic nor has a written contract, reciept ect, ect, than nothing will come out of it. For being a lawyer or whatever he is TRYING to be, he don't know s*it! What a cheesd*ck!!!

Why is it that no one likes lawyers, or wanna be lawyers for that matter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back