Ripped Camel wants to sue!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a true punk ass God damn piece of sh!t. I wish the bitch would try to sue me for something, I would take him for what little he has. The little pecker head, even if he manages to make it through law school, won't make enough to have 2 nickels to rub together. I literally know people with JD's who are working security part time because of no work. The real fu<king world works differently than he thinks it does, and reality is going to bite his tiny pee-pee off.

Why is it that no one likes lawyers, or wanna be lawyers for that matter?
I was accepted into law school and wound up not going because the prospects of owing 100K+ in tuition and not being able to pay it back because the job marked for lawyers sucks (they are making more lawyers by far than there are jobs for).

Someone should take the dead on hammer to this guy. Specifically the groinal region.

On a side note, maybe we should start a fund for Jaime to sue this little pr!ck for harassment.

Someone should take the dead on hammer to this guy. Specifically the groinal region.

That thread will go down in history.
Rips his dam valve cover with his bare hands.:rolleyes:
Most of us were nice to him after he did a number on his car.
Its a classic.

He is a dam hot head, can't control his own temper.
I don't doubt that is why he is sue happy.
Nothing is his fault.

He will find out different as he grows up.......if he ever does.

I don't get it....people go out of there way to help you, then you turn around and chit on them.

This just burns my ass...there is NO excuse for it.

I dare the spineless mouse to show up here and try to explain away how he has the nerve to sue someone who bent over backwards to help him when he car was fubar because of his own temper.

What a frickin loser. :mad:

A short bus..... :p

shortbus.gif

Wait... What?

I think this is the guy I sent a compressor to (3 day delivery, mind you) to, free of charge as well as no money for it, to...? Then he told me it was no good or other such thing? Which was in itself strange, because it was good when the car was parked...

Either way, if you are the guy I sent the air compressor to? I want my damned "broken" compressor back, damn you, infidel! Now I wish i had kept that information...

i was on target with him

last week i posted he was going to "litigate" himself out of every true friend he has , what a shame

Over the last couple of years I have gotten all kinds of advice, and not ever once would I ever dream of taking any of you guys/gals to court. Even if it is stuff I don't care to here, just go on with your life and don't burn your bridges or you WILL run out of places to cross over to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back