REAL OFFICIAL LINCOLN LS OWNERS GUIDE!!!! Basic tips and info.

Does anyone know how much will a transmission fluid change will cost at the dealership?

Does anyone know how much will a transmission fluid change will cost at the dealership?
$190.99 at my place. Though by our official policy we can't do them cause it's a check pluck instead of a stick.... stupid I know.

Repaired my leaky sunroof yesterday evening. Like others, the passenger side A pillar hose had come loose from the drip pan. I've seen in other posts where members appear to have added filler tubing. I suspected thermal cycles resulted in the hose slowly backing off. Pulling the hose back to the proper location was challenging since it kept getting caught on the rough edges of the stamped roof sheet metal. Getting caught on the sheet metal is probably why it took 14 years to work itself off.
Took a chance by not installing a hose clamp but I was trying to beat the rain. Will have to see if this repair lasts 14 years.

Had the honor of owning a 2001 Lincoln LS. Transmission went out on me. It had to go. Caused me too many headaches, impulse buy. It had about 120k on the dash when I got it. About to purchase a 2004 Lincoln LS Premium with 79,000. Excited. Now that I'm more knowledgeable about this car. I'm going to ride this one til the wheels fall off. My mods are going to be ridiculous.

IMG_0187.PNG

Looks like an 04 LSE

It's actually this one here, which was supposed to be in another state far from Atlanta GA, they may have moved it from IL

looks like the same one,
Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

Wheels gave it away.

Based on the photo he put up, it is the same 2004 LSE in northern Illinois. Maybe he's having it shipped to him in Atlanta?

Looks like an 04 LSE

It's actually this one here, which was supposed to be in another state far from Atlanta GA, they may have moved it from IL

looks like the same one,
Low Mileage LS's - For Sale

Wheels gave it away.

Looks like a very nice car, nice price too. How did you first find it?

Did you look at this Vivid Red one that's right in your city, Atlanta?

2003 LS V8 - 74,325 miles - Asking $4,699 - Vivid Red with tan interior. Located in Atlanta GA.

Dream Ride Auto Sales

Used Lincoln LS For Sale - CarGurus

2003_Red.jpeg

Had the honor of owning a 2001 Lincoln LS. Transmission went out on me. It had to go. Caused me too many headaches, impulse buy. It had about 120k on the dash when I got it. About to purchase a 2004 Lincoln LS Premium with 79,000. Excited. Now that I'm more knowledgeable about this car. I'm going to ride this one til the wheels fall off. My mods are going to be ridiculous.

View attachment 828487522

No sunroof. Well the dealer is taking too long to get back with me. I'm looking for a 2006 (preferably) black interior, THX (hopefully) audio system LS.

Needs are:
Sunroof
Air conditioned seats
Black interior
V8

I could use the help

Here are a couple you could look at. Best thing to do is go to the sites like cargurus.com - cars.com - autotrader.com etc. and you can set the year(s) you're looking for (2006, etc.) and they will send you daily emails when new cars that match are listed. Good luck.

No sunroof. Well the dealer is taking too long to get back with me. I'm looking for a 2006 (preferably) black interior, THX (hopefully) audio system LS.

Needs are:
Sunroof
Air conditioned seats
Black interior
V8

I could use the help

$4,995 - 66,315 miles - Here's a 2006 you can look at: (I think I just noticed it may not have a sunroof though)

Used 2006 Lincoln LS Sport for sale in Midlothian, IL | Used Car Dealerships Midlothian IL | Used Car Dealers Midlothian

2006_lincoln_ls-pic-6774447486371665812-BLK-WHEELS.jpeg

Needs are:
Sunroof
Air conditioned seats
Black interior
V8

I could use the help

^ WTF color is that supposed to be now, looks good.
Possibly a repaint or it is indeed black and camera is off. Weird.

Members online

No members online now.
Back