"Ray Switch" Now Available! Place your order here!

If I need to buy two to speed it up and help out I'll be happy to do so. As long as you don't mind me selling one later on down the road.
So I guess thats four then.
How many more do we need?

If I need to buy two to speed it up and help out I'll be happy to do so. As long as you don't mind me selling one later on down the road.
So I guess thats four then.
How many more do we need?

Let me go back and see if I can do a count, then I'll get back to you, I'll probably try and do a batch of around 5 this time.

EDIT: NM

I should have read the thread first. I want to be able to controll my ride height.

Ok, everyone, I'm starting to get a little more interest in switches again. I'm considering take orders for another build but want to get the best count as I can. So if you're interested in a switch, send me a PM and let me know for sure. So far, I have messages out to 4 users to see if they're still interested, with a few more I'd consider a build of 10 again.

Thanks

Sensor lowering with Ray's Switch

I am curious to know how much, how easy and where to get the Sensor Lowering system for a 98 LSC.

I would also like to know when you may be doing a build for the Ray's switch and what the control looks like too if possible!!

I am curious to know how much, how easy and where to get the Sensor Lowering system for a 98 LSC.

I would also like to know when you may be doing a build for the Ray's switch and what the control looks like too if possible!!

Sensor lowering is not a system, it's actually moving the mounts for the sensors to make the car think it's still at full height. Do a search, there are plenty of posts on how to do it.

There are kits that wire in and allow you to control the height with adjustments. One is called the ASHAM8, do some searching and you can find the info on that.

As for the Ray Switch, if I get enough orders I will be starting another build sometime soon. Realize that the Ray Switch only has two settings, either factory controlled or slammed all the way to the ground. There are no adjustments. As for what the control looks like it's two toggle switches. Look back a couple pages in this post for pictures of the actual switches.

TWO switches whats the other one for

On my switch, when you pull the battery cable and then replace it, it trips the switch automatically, so I had to incorporate a kill switch. It also keeps the user from accidentally activating the switch when they don't want to.

mine scared the hell outta me when i jumped the car the other day, my vent is in the eng bay, and BOOOOOSSSSSHHHHHHHH

Here we go again!

Ok Guys

Over the last few months about 7 or 8 people have shown interest in wanting a Ray Switch. I'm considering doing another build but want to get a better count on how many people want one. So here's how I'm going to do it. Click the link in my signature, this will take you to my homepage, once you're there, click the "contact seller" link in the left-hand column and fill out the form with your info.

Please provide me with your LVC username for a more accurate count.

As of right now the prices are still the same $42 w/o printed instructions and $45 w/printed instructions. I don't know if the price will increase or not. I still have to check my supplies and see what all I'll need to get ordered. If they prices do increase, it should only be a few dollars a piece. I'd estimate a max increase of $5 for each but I will get back to you all with final prices once I figure out how many are interested.

I really need at least 7 or 8 to consider ordering supplies for a batch of 10 switches. I'll wait to hear from you all and I'll try to contact those that said they were previously interested if I don't hear from you soon.

Thanks Guys

Adam

PEOPLE! DO THIS! I get such great comments on my car after I hit the switch and it lays out at shows,parking lots,cruise ins,driveway and wherever I go!

You'll not regret this! I also use it in case my rear end drops as I'm driving. Air comp Doesnt always turn on,so I hit the switch.

Ray's Switch FTW!

come on fellas...these things are going to extinct if you show more less interest...let's get some buyers

Ok Guys

Over the last few months about 7 or 8 people have shown interest in wanting a Ray Switch. I'm considering doing another build but want to get a better count on how many people want one. So here's how I'm going to do it. Click the link in my signature, this will take you to my homepage, once you're there, click the "contact seller" link in the left-hand column and fill out the form with your info.

Please provide me with your LVC username for a more accurate count.

As of right now the prices are still the same $42 w/o printed instructions and $45 w/printed instructions. I don't know if the price will increase or not. I still have to check my supplies and see what all I'll need to get ordered. If they prices do increase, it should only be a few dollars a piece. I'd estimate a max increase of $5 for each but I will get back to you all with final prices once I figure out how many are interested.

I really need at least 7 or 8 to consider ordering supplies for a batch of 10 switches. I'll wait to hear from you all and I'll try to contact those that said they were previously interested if I don't hear from you soon.

Thanks Guys

Adam

Bad news guys,

I've been doing some figuring, if I can get only 5 orders, the cost is going to be a minimum of $50 a switch. I haven't figured up for the costs of an order of 10 yet but it's the shipping that eats me alive. The more parts I order at once, the better off I am on costs.

Just an FYI!

I'm going to figure out what it would cost to do single orders as well! Just for S's and G's!

Members online

No members online now.
Back