"Ray Switch" Now Available! Place your order here!

96hotrodlincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
READ EVERYTHING BELOW BEFORE CONTACTING ME!

Guys, I've finally finished the design on the new and improved "Ray Switch" and I'm ready to start taking orders.

The first batch is going to take a little while because I'll need to order in all the supplies to build them. I'll need a minimum of 8 orders to cover the initial costs of supplies. I don't have spare money laying around to throw into these. So, I'm doing things exactly like Ray did, see below.

"Ray Switch" Process
Step 1: You place your order and I send you my paypal information.
Step 2: You send me your money through Paypal.
Step 3: I take the money you send me and order the parts to build your kit.
Step 4: I'll notify you of when your kit is done, to get your shipping address.

As of now, (April 18, 2008), the pricing is going to be the same as Ray's price.

$42.00 per kit with a link to installation instructions
$45.00 per kit with printed color installation instructions (ink costs money)

Also, Ray had some problems with people ordering the kits and expecting them to be there in a weeks time. Understand that I am doing this in my spare time, I have a full-time job and personal things that I like to go and do. I would say that you're looking at a minimum of 2-3 week turn around, that depends on availability of parts and ordering and shipping time for the parts to get to me, plus me building the kit and then shipping the kit to you. Notice I said minimum, it may take longer.

I'm not going to put up with much grief from anyone, if you can't wait, then don't order! I can't make it any simpler than that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up.

I'm in either way but is this the kit that we have to start the car to raise the car or the one with the switch that will kick the compressor back on. Thanks.

Sign me up.

I'm in either way but is this the kit that we have to start the car to raise the car or the one with the switch that will kick the compressor back on. Thanks.

This kit is Ray's "Upgraded Kit", you just press the reset and the car airs itself back up as long as you're traveling under 35MPH. I will not make a kit that you have to open and close the door.

Done deal,
shoot me your paypal e-mail address.....
and no rush man
Adrian

If this is the one you can adjust the ride height with, I'm in... if not I don't really have a use for it but I appreciate the effort

If this is the one you can adjust the ride height with, I'm in... if not I don't really have a use for it but I appreciate the effort

Sean, I am planning on designing a kit that will give you manual control over the front and rear height, up and down on both, but it won't be as nice as the ASHAM8. The ASHAM8 gives you a display and adjusts the front and rear the same amount all at once. Mine will just allow you to drop or raise the fronts and drop or raise the rears independently. The ASHAM8 just fools the factory Suspension Control Module into thinking it's too high and the SCM vents air to lower the car or vice versa. My kit will also allow you to overfill the bags, although it would not be recommended. But like I said, I haven't started working on that design yet and it will be more expensive most likely.

Bump, come on guys, he needs 8 to pay for initial cost, where did all the people go that said they were in during the development?

I agree..:shifty:
well like any other run we will see....
or let me know & I will make up the difference and buy the other remaing spots just to get this run happening:D

So let me get this rihgt, you can adjust the front and rear without restarting the car or doing the open/close thing with the doors?
how hard is it to install?

So let me get this rihgt, you can adjust the front and rear without restarting the car or doing the open/close thing with the doors?
how hard is it to install?

No, you can bleed all of the air out of the system, slams the car on the ground and then you can reset the switch and the car goes back to normal factory stance. There is no in between adjustments, but yes this is all done without opening and closing the doors.

The other kit that I'm looking at building, will allow for front and rear adjustments without opening or closing the doors, but I haven't even started working on this one yet. It is has been thought up and should work in theory. But will need to be built and then tested.

Yeah Double BUMP.... Where are all the people???:shifty:
I feel the need to start investigating;)

Man I really want one of these but, I lost my job and moneys kind of tight now :( If i find something else in the next week or so I will order one.

Alright I'm in send me your info and I'll pay. BTW what kind and how big is the switch. I've got a lot already with everything else. Lookin to move what I got around shortly any info will help with the location.

Alright I'm in send me your info and I'll pay. BTW what kind and how big is the switch. I've got a lot already with everything else. Lookin to move what I got around shortly any info will help with the location.

Here are some pictures of the switch to give you an idea. This is the switch that is mounted near you, the actual "Ray Switch" itself is easily concealed to the right of the glove box under the dash. I've included a pic of that location also, it's the clear box in the middle.

That makes six orders guys, I might be able to get it going with that but one more would probably help. I'll let you guys know soon.

switch location.JPG

switchside.JPG

switchtop.jpg

ohh crap do you figure this will work with the asham8??? I can't see why not....
Either way I am buying one but yeah I gots to know now

ohh crap do you figure this will work with the asham8??? I can't see why not....
Either way I am buying one but yeah I gots to know now

Yes, it will work in conjunction with the asham8, the asham8 just tricks the factory system into thinking it is too high or too low, the "Ray Switch", completely bypasses the factory system. But why would you need it if you have an asham8, you should be able to lower the car with the asham8. But according to my reading of the asham8 install instructions, it says that the car will not respond to adjustments made while the car is moving. I'll do some research on that though. It says that it just takes a little while for the computer to respond to the adjustments, the reset function on the "Ray Switch" may speed up the process with the asham8.

Members online

No members online now.
Back