"Ray Switch" Now Available! Place your order here!

Ok guys

Here is the list as of today of people wanting kits:

Rich88LSC
98LSC32V
jbird97
Ace
PIMPLINC
htrdlincoln98
Gambler

I have a couple other members that expressed interest in one of the other posts and I have PMed them to see if they're still interested. I will wait to hear back from them and then I will contact you all to start the ordering process.

If I missed someone, PM me and let me know!

Thanks alot guys

no the ASHAM8 does not "DROP" the car it's lowest setting is like my sig pic even adjusting the pot switches..so that is why I wanted the switch to totally vent the bags, but my asham8 reacts instantly regardless of speed doing 140 on the highway it still adjusts so I dunno!
I was getting fed up with the bags & leaks so I bought the coil conversion, but sold it and bought new struts again! just to use Ray's switch and keep the asham8, but now I noticed that it is really nice to have the air ride when I am towing the bike trailer levels out nice!

Took a cruise tonight, out of respect if you will, first cruise since I installed the kit. RIP Ray

100_0632.JPG

100_0627small.jpg

alright sounds like a good plan! Ill be here waiting for it haha. I almost got the ASHAM8 kit but realized that it did not drop it all the way and I would never need to go higher then stock so whats the sense?

Well things are all good so, I'll take one. PM me with your info and I will send over payment. I want the $45 one, feeling good today. lol

I'm in all the way,

i'll be hitting adam up at the end of the week when i get paid.

thanks for the effort in contacting me.

who here talks to ray. i need to get ahold of him. i cant pm him.

okay okay okay...... i know its irratating but i must ask personally.... the switch you have now only drops it completly and goes to stock. no stopping it midway? sorry for being irratating but im just a lil dumb when coming to comprehending things

okay okay okay...... i know its irratating but i must ask personally.... the switch you have now only drops it completly and goes to stock. no stopping it midway? sorry for being irratating but im just a lil dumb when coming to comprehending things

Two positions, either slammed or stock, no in between.

Is this easy to install for the non skilled? Just got a clean 95 MKIII that i want to drop...

So if you drop it your pretty much letting all the air out of your shocks? Does it make the ride much stiffer and harsh over bumps?

I wouldnt recomend driving it lowered like that. But when I used to have my 93 mark viii I used to drive it lowered all the time. It seemed every time it came around for inspection i had to pay. The whole front end had to be replaced. Ill still do it once i get barney back cause i like the looks I get from people.

So if you drop it your pretty much letting all the air out of your shocks? Does it make the ride much stiffer and harsh over bumps?

It lets all the air out of the air springs. Shocks are normal shocks. Like Rays bro said you shouldnt really be driving around like that. But if you did it would be much harsher because the suspension is completely compressed and the springs and shocks are not able to cushion the car from bumps.

Is this easy to install for the non skilled? Just got a clean 95 MKIII that i want to drop...

The Kit comes with a 15 page installation instructions, I've pretty much made it so a complete idiot could install it. All you need is basic hand tools to remove a couple panels, a pair of pliers, pair of wire cutters, and a crimping tool. Nothing too difficult about it.

The Kit comes with a 15 page installation instructions, I've pretty much made it so a complete idiot could install it. All you need is basic hand tools to remove a couple panels, a pair of pliers, pair of wire cutters, and a crimping tool. Nothing too difficult about it.

Is this for Mark 8s only?

Is this for Mark 8s only?

As of now, yes, only for the Mark VIII's. What did you have in mind? I heard Ray was working on something similiar for the Conti's but I don't know if he ever produced it. We might be able to come up with something if that's what you're looking for. Just let me know.

For some reason your teaser pics don't portray the car as being fully vented. That's about where mine vents upon shut off, or while I'm on the freeway. .. ?

My friend, I don't know what to tell you, that's as low as it goes, I'm running all stock wheels and tires. The pictures were taken at night so it was hard to get a good one, I'll take some more once I get the car cleaned up a little. I'll also get some points of reference.

Got my switch in the mail, I'm looking to get it installed and get some pics up within the next few days.

Thanks again Adam.

Members online

No members online now.
Back