Project X

That D1-SC looks huge :leghumper
I want to race that coupe with the 35.
Back to the 50s time...

Nice looking bud. I'm controlling my urge to run up the credit cards for my turbo project. One part at a time.

Nice looking bud. I'm controlling my urge to run up the credit cards for my turbo project. One part at a time.

One part at a time here too. I refuse to go into debt for a hobby, no matter how much I like it.

I am late to the party on this one but still like the looks of the party favors. I love it when someone does something different with these cars. As a few of my dearly departed friends told me, it is not how others feel about you works that should be important, but how you feel about your works. I love the car for all of the work and attention to detail that you have put into it. It is not the way I would have approached it, but then again it is not my car. I love the hood, on your car. I love the spoiler, on your car. I love everything about this car, on your car. And I have seen some really good ideals that will eventually find their way to my car. Beautiful work. Over the top car. True work of automotive art.

Wow, you are a God among men! I just literally clicked through all 9 pages to see your work. I wish so badly I had the knowledge to do to my car what you did to yours. I cannot wait to share this thread with my brother so he can see as well.

Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous. Just.....awesome.

Wow, you are a God among men! I just literally clicked through all 9 pages to see your work. I wish so badly I had the knowledge to do to my car what you did to yours. I cannot wait to share this thread with my brother so he can see as well.

Absolutely amazing. Gorgeous. Just.....awesome.

I wouldn't go that far but thank you! Trial and error is the name of the game.. That and patients.
I've said it before.. Some things I would do a little different, some I would do the same; the motor, for what it cost to build a 4v mod motor I could have built one of the nastiest pushrod motors most have ever seen. I'd say never again but given I have all the core parts I don't think I could say it very loud with conviction. Lol

I know it, I take out the plastic....the boss grabs it out of my hand.
Been doing the "one part at a time"

I wouldn't go that far but thank you! Trial and error is the name of the game.. That and an understanding wife.
I've said it before.. Some things I would do a little different, some I would do the same; the motor, for what it cost to build a 4v mod motor I could have built one of the nastiest pushrod motors most have ever seen. I'd say never again but given I have all the core parts I don't think I could say it very loud with conviction. Lol

Fixed.

30-31 Model A?

Can't be, all model A's come with SBC motors. :rolleyes:

Man, son, you are a fabricating wizard. Nice work. Sanitary and absolutely could be a factory unit. Any FoMoCo engineer would be proud to call those headlights his work.

I just scanned your engine. You are off the charts. That engine could be displayed at MOMA. I am absolutely blown away. I would pay money to watch this run with that Bullet red car that goes too fast for the local strip. You are correct in that any weakness - if there are any - will be exposed during your first wide-open run. You speed guys are a different breed. Your thinking is beyond my capability to imagine - let alone attempt to replicate. You're considering things that wouldn't even cross my mind. My hat is off to you all. Thank you for sharing this fabulous build. And thanks for your imaginations. It makes me proud to be an LVC'er.

Slow progress but with the recent heat wave in MN and the snow melt off I decided to run the car up north so the party could get started.
Intake and fuel lines are on, I'll get more parts pics tomorrow.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Members online

Back