Project X

It has begun
A few pics, she's in pieces.
Full rear end upgrade... Again. Upgraded eaton posi, 31 spline with pro level shafts 33 spline outers all new bearings; pumpkin and hubs.
Fuel parts, no my hands aren't small... Lol 12 and 10an feed with 8an return.
Intercooler piping, caliper relocation brackets for the rear, and rear end mount as well.
Pops doing a little bit of welding.
Fuel tank is out, getting baffled and twin 465's with a fuel hat mod.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

It has begun
A few pics, she's in pieces.
Full rear end upgrade... Again. Upgraded eaton posi, 31 spline with pro level shafts 33 spline outers all new bearings; pumpkin and hubs.
Fuel parts, no my hands aren't small... Lol 12 and 10an feed with 8an return.
Inter cooler piping, caliper relocation brackets for the rear, and rear end mount as well.
Pops doing a little bit of welding.
Fuel tank is out, getting baffled and twin 465's with a fuel hat mod.

I love it when you talk dirty to me. This is going to be at Car Craft right?

I love it when you talk dirty to me. This is going to be at Car Craft right?

Lol.. I'll do my best, lots of parts to go together on this one.
I'll have to set up dyno time or tune it myself when everything is done, the base tune isn't a problem; I can make it run. How safe that tune would be is another story.
Don't know if I trust myself with that just yet.

Lol.. I'll do my best, lots of parts to go together on this one.
I'll have to set up dyno time or tune it myself when everything is done, the base tune isn't a problem; I can make it run. How safe that tune would be is another story.
Don't know if I trust myself with that just yet.

What dyno are you going too? Would love to see that thing make a few pulls.

Do you know this guy?
Brother by chance?

[video=youtube_share;C89uOeDL9Gw]http://youtu.be/C89uOeDL9Gw[/video]

Awesome build man. I got my morning reading material. Thanks for all the pictures. I'm on a mission now to install a supercharger also. Your car is completely custom and it is one of a kind.

I want to thank everyone for all the kind words, I've been collecting parts.. One piece at a time for quite a while now.
I will have some parts for sale that won't be needed anymore unless I get another one to play with.
The current wheels and tires will go, less than 7k on the nitto innvo's
LSD for the irs. About 12k on the carbon fiber clutches.
Kooks. These will have new ceramic coating. I sent them to the blaster to have the outside stripped, it took them 2 days with a 300hp compressor using aluminum oxide..lol. Good thing he quoted me first. inside is still coated.
I've had a few people pm me asking what I was doing with the parts I was taking off. I don't have any pictures at the moment and this isn't a make me a offer post. If you think you might be interested just let me know and I'll pm everyone back when I get it all together and posted in the for sale section.

What the ?
Why have you not invited us locals to see such treasures you keep hidden away.
I would love to come take pictures.

I'm sure we could find a car show to go to in Fargo then swing by and give my pops a hard time.

Oh wow, cool collection. There's allot of fun pack in to that barn.

I'm down for a road trip car show, I know some Model T guys up that way we could put stop at.

Members online

No members online now.
Back