OH NO!!! (GRAND AM Bumper) Mark is on CG!

I don't like anything about that car, except the front bumper.

I believe blue_t sold that awhile back, so this is for sale by the newest owner.

whoa. LS guy dropping the info in here!

i liked it better when it was black. not digging the blue.

damn that cars pretty sweet. i really like that blue, im not too crazy about the spoiler on back but that car was done nicely for sure.

Jamie was gonna buy it, thats why he sold his Mark. At the last minute that car developed trans and motor issues and both failed. Blue sold it to someone else dirt cheap.
I like the car. Hate the wheels but think its a nice car.

That car would look better in black. I had no ideal Blue_T sold it.

I vote "back in black" also. I don't like that color on a Mark. I don't like the wheels and not really crazy about the bumper. It's different and I admire the work that blue put into it but IMO, it could look better, just not in that color. The only thing that sounds good about it is the forged internals but that's just me and God kill me now if I'm "hatin" cause I'm not. It just doesn't appeal to me at all.

That was one attractive mark viii before he painted it blue and put those rims on..I'd go with some kind of mustang wheel..

I found these last night on CL. If it was black, they would look good on it IMO.

5V65Gd5K43M83J83H9c5g8a58b3a7dd6810ec.jpg

5L25Na5M33Gd3Lb3Ncc5gbc53a89a18e61b3a.jpg

Ad reads: I have a full set of staggered gray bullets. grey with a satin lip. The fronts are 9in rim on a nitto invo 255-40-18zr 99w
The rear are on 10 1/2 wide with a Nitto Invo 275-30-18 zr 99w 650.00 obo
If you interested in these please text or call 256-468-5985

Wingless, smaller tips and a color change and it'd be very nice. Imo, that blue is a bit to vibrant for a mark.

It would be a nice car for someone, but the problem is, one accident in the front, and that car is toast. That's the problem with doing big projects. We all like it, but when you grow tired of it, it is still worth what a regular Mark is worth. I think the blue paint and the wing on the back actually brings the price down. I also think the car has motor problems.

the car was black. i origionally got the pic from kirk,
SickMark.jpg

and was in the process of looking for an alternative to the terminator bumper that temple was making at the time. i was going to use a marauder bumper
fr1-3-2.jpg

but it was just too expensive to find even a used one for less than $350. online reman or new was $450-600, just ridiculous. so i found a grand am bumper and thats what im having done and i will be making a mold for others who may be interested, its very similar to the 98 cobra bumper, its just that the 98 cobra bumper has a 8" long indentation in the middle. ive photoshopped one of those too you can see the bump just under the center of the grill, sure you can glass over it, just more work.the marauder works and fits best, just too expensive to start with,if i had the extra $$ or a partner i still might its alot of bodywork, but still not enough to charge 700. i want to make something that i can sell for 500 or less its alot just for a mark bumper by itself. i want to take the cobra hood geno has and make a gen 2 hood.its about 3-5 days bodywork to make the bumper, then the mold and a few more to make sure it fits correctly and has all the right mounting holes. we'll see when its done.
fr1-2-1.jpg

Members online

Back