Official LS video clip thread!

Okay, the sound just didn't come across in the video, or you weren't pushing it into the loudzone :D Still, good video

I run my computers sound through a Yamaha RX V2600 and Yam AMP, 4 Jensen JP 1500, 2 JP 1300, Cervin Vega center and 15" sub I can hear the sound OK.

That does look fun. Nice video

dude GSXR im not far from there we should go do some canyons together, down to do mullholland or something sometime?

Thank you sir, I think she kinda sounds like an elephant when rev'd up, might have to change her name to Ivory or something lol Actually, I think I might do that.

Sounded nice! I hope I'm not disappointed with the magnaflows or it might be slp's next

Hmmm, I thought the Flowmasters would have sounded a lot worse than that, not saying yours sounds bad by the way but how people on here talk about how raspy they are ect.. When you doing the Maggies?

Looks awesome Alax!

Not really a fan of flowmasters, I like a deeper tone rather than a raspy one, but I know you have Magnaflows on the waiting list :]

I can't want to get mine this summer!

Car looks awesome, I see your driveway is like mine, a random like bump thing - when (if) you lower you will definitely have to go up it differently, it looks like you barely clear it as it is.

Also have you thought of getting LEDs for your reverse lights? They looks really nice and are amazing @ night.

Hmmm, I thought the Flowmasters would have sounded a lot worse than that, not saying yours sounds bad by the way but how people on here talk about how raspy they are ect.. When you doing the Maggies?

They sound raspy without resonators, loud and nice at idle and cruising, but when you step on it, it has a nasty raspy tone. I would've like to see how slp resonators helped with the sound of them. Beefed it up maybe, slp's alone would've prob been too loud for me.

Magnaflows go on hopefully in 2-3 weeks.

Looks awesome Alax!

Not really a fan of flowmasters, I like a deeper tone rather than a raspy one, but I know you have Magnaflows on the waiting list :]

I can't want to get mine this summer!

Car looks awesome, I see your driveway is like mine, a random like bump thing - when (if) you lower you will definitely have to go up it differently, it looks like you barely clear it as it is.

Also have you thought of getting LEDs for your reverse lights? They looks really nice and are amazing @ night.

They are pretty deep in person. I recorded with my photo camera not my video camera cause I lost that one, it should sound clearer with the video one, once I find it.

Yeah I have been wanting to get LED for reverse light actually.I am trying to save up for the magnaflows though so little things here and there are are hold. Random spending for the past 5 months has put a hold on installing my new exhuast. Oh and new rotors and calipers go on this weekend :cool:

Thanks!, They do look sweet in that video. The part you need patiende in is after you cut, to stick the flat head and pry it open. Everything else was less of a hassle. Or just send them to me, I dont mind doing more :D

I haven't taken a video of my LS in awhile... I think the last video I took was me racing my friends extensively modified cobalt xD

not sure how it will go over in the "LS" section but I "DID" make this about a year ago (I havn't logged in for awhile lol)

YouTube- Top Gear Season 11 overview

Nice video mlara. I had never seen Sentas in motion before, they look sweet

You still donning those chrome pillars? I thought you had removed them

Nice video mlara. I had never seen Sentas in motion before, they look sweet

You still donning those chrome pillars? I thought you had removed them

thanks bro...

and no lol they're gone, these clips are from before removing the pillars, front plate, and lowering it

Members online

Back