Official LS video clip thread!

Theirs that bogus Diamante reference again:rolleyes:

I know it... It was a dirt covered tar parking lot. Believe me, I almost turned away and said "nope, not worth it" but the other guys were there and I wasn't going to NOT do it. Plus, I was washing the car right afterwards, so I figured what the hell...

I need a camera man. I can throw a dry concrete donut with ease.

But I really like just mashing into a turn......hang on. It can do a nice controlled fish. My wife gives me crazy looks when I u-turn at the end of the block, and scared looks when shes in the car.

surprised me today taking a left out of the parking lot here at work... saw a vehicle coming around the corner, so I gave it about 80% throttle. Thought, what the hell, and pushed her down the rest of the way. Kicked out nicely :D

I'm liking this diff...

Gotta love fish-tailing...haha the one trick I actually can do with ease......sad we can't drift with these :p

Ummm... Dude? With an LSD, yes you can. I have an LSD installed. both wheels spin now.

from the hippie behind your local gas station.

seriously though, I believe mine was pulled from a 2005 Mustang GT. The mod cost maybe 150, including the fluids and new axle seals. That's if you do the work yourself. but if I were you, I would take it to someone who knows what they are doing, and has the proper tools.

Throwing a fish tail without a LSD isn't quite the same. Kinda like sometimes both spin from a stand still with the stock dif but not the same. While both may spin sometimes its not consistent nor do they spin at the same speed.

Having them both together really plants the rear and even if its out on you its trying to get back....unless they are completely lost then its like being in snow almost and its sits and spins right around. Not on a dime like a AWD but real tight, something that won't happen without the LSD.

The 4.10s make a difference when throwing it around. The slightest resistence like turning hard and once they start to go she'll hit that power band real quick and just blow the tires off....but get ready for the grab. As heavy as the LS sits on the rear it does grab fast once it does.

I really need a cameraman. I didn't really throw it around much after the swap till last fall. Then winter came so I'm just starting to get into it again.

Just hope I don't get to loose and catch a curb...

we can get some vids in boscobel, since your still rockin my pic lol

That should wake up the town. Don't want to be made a example, lol.

I have yet to take any real good pics of my car, saddly.

Boscobel pics are actually real good, think most you took.

Thanks.

Dont matter!

Thanks for the contribution!:cool:

Little tunnel action in PA

<embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf?video=448eaea9-90a0-4e16-9f98-9c01001ed71a" width="428" height="352" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Lincoln-LS-tunnel-clip_680658.htm?ref=09687206-4e86-4ceb-939a-054b0c0433af">Lincoln+LS+tunnel+clip</a>

Thats it, I give up trying to post videos in this mother :q:q:q:qer.. someone assist me again please

Are you clicking the globe with the link button and putting the link in there?

Members online

Back