Official LS video clip thread!

Not bad Cannon, I really like how your exhaust is set up, out to the side and all. My LS sounded quite a bit different with a muffler delete tho, maybe its because I used resonated tips?

Not bad Cannon, I really like how your exhaust is set up, out to the side and all. My LS sounded quite a bit different with a muffler delete tho, maybe its because I used resonated tips?
Well I noticed it didn't take much to change the tone on my LS. At first I just cut the mufflers off completely and left it as is for a few weeks. Liked it because it was loud but it sounded like crap. Then I went to the shed and put some pipe on it and pointed it in different directions and listened to the tone. I was very surprised but putting the last bend and sticking it out to the side instead of straight back gave me the tone I was looking for. Thanks.

+1 its a nice setup, those wheels are pretty clean too!
Haha thanks. I'll be painting them come summer like yours only gloss black.

Uploading a video now before work, bolt on foxbody at the track and a 20psi Golf on the highway along with some pics and music, my end of 09' video

sup linc' just wanted to say nice job with the video, it almost made me cry...lol they should make a fast and furious with all LS's that would be a great movie, that golf was out huh? damn little 2 doors :) dont worry, spring will be here before you know it... the winter hasnt been that tough on us yet.

schweet video, dude. I was hoping to see some track video after the converter.

sup linc' just wanted to say nice job with the video, it almost made me cry...lol they should make a fast and furious with all LS's that would be a great movie, that golf was out huh? damn little 2 doors :) dont worry, spring will be here before you know it... the winter hasnt been that tough on us yet.
Shut up doushe bag, no one wants you here.

I took a big hit racing that Golf, you can actually hear my car downshift after hes got 2 cars on me and you can see me real him in slightly towards the end when we were at about 125-130..

schweet video, dude. I was hoping to see some track video after the converter.

I got it done to late in the year, the weekend after I finished it Lebanon Valley flooded out, Cant drag race in 3 feet of river water.. :( Soon tho, couple months, and Ill post that 13.xx time slip, might have to go back to Bowling Green(Ran 14.375 untuned there) to do it but whatever..

Looks like a blast man! Id love to find some canyons or something round my parts but there arent any.. Some good twisty mountain roads tho! Whered you mount the camera?

I thought it was a good video, I love driving in any kind of twisties, that looked like hella fun!

Is your LS a v6? Sounded rather... quiet.

I thought it was a good video, I love driving in any kind of twisties, that looked like hella fun!

Is your LS a v6? Sounded rather... quiet.

Not a 6, 2000 sport with Euro shocks, Flowmasters no Resa, Cold air, SCT with tune by Torrie.

That did look fun! I'm going to drive harder on the way to work now after watching that :)

Members online

No members online now.
Back