Official LS video clip thread!

Ive done it open header with my 11:1 383 Trans Am :D I thought I was gonna go deaf..

dammit. I was hoping to see some vids of Jason turning some donuts.

dammit. I was hoping to see some vids of Jason turning some donuts.

Not trying to tease, just can't talk the wife into videoing it.

Threw a smokey show a few weeks ago in the parking lot across the street. Went around a full 360 with ease, I straightened it out and smoked away....not sure what gear she was in but after the full swing around I was nearly stopped and they were smoking big time. She kinda died out after a bit as they started to grab...I think 2nd gear.

Can someone walk me through on how to post my videos here from streetfire? Not just the link but the actual video..

Not trying to tease, just can't talk the wife into videoing it.

Threw a smokey show a few weeks ago in the parking lot across the street. Went around a full 360 with ease, I straightened it out and smoked away....not sure what gear she was in but after the full swing around I was nearly stopped and they were smoking big time. She kinda died out after a bit as they started to grab...I think 2nd gear.

You just keep it in D4? I use SST when playing around like that.

Funny thing happened yesterday too. I was on dry, older tar, on a dead end road. I decided to stop, and brake lock (because I haven't had any fun in the LS for a while). Tires didn't want to break loose :confused:

I get that too somtimes, I think the brakes just hold too good. if you release the brake a lil, like roll fwd some, it should let em loose. once they start spinning, its all good.

I cant cause I put audio files in them, I can redo them tho I suppose..

SLP is two resonators that I put in place of the factory ones and like I said I chopped off my mufflers so its pretty loud. Ill take some non WOT videos for ya

LoJack commercial....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SxgZI0Lj5Ao&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SxgZI0Lj5Ao&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

or goto YouTube - LoJack Tracking a Stolen Vehicle

Last edited:
That Lo Jack employees car sounded nice:D

Members online

Back