Official LS video clip thread!

Nice vid mlara. I'm going to do one later on showing my progress from day to how it will looks after I put on my wheels and lower it.

Nice vid mlara. I'm going to do one later on showing my progress from day to how it will looks after I put on my wheels and lower it.

thanks...and do it!!! soon! lol

your car is by far my favorite white LS, but when i see it with its new wheels i think i might just sh!t my pants

That was awesome, Rollin! Was that pretty tough to wire into the lighting harness and incorporate the lights underneath the car?

That was awesome, Rollin! Was that pretty tough to wire into the lighting harness and incorporate the lights underneath the car?

The under car lights, interior lights, and trunk lights are all on one unit. The strobes are on a seperate switch. Angel-eyes are wired to the parking lights. I have engine bay lights too. You really can't see them in the video. They are on a seperate swicth as well.

Rollin, you should suicide the rear doors man.

Plan too.:cool: The hinges are going to cost me just under a $1k. The body work and custom paint will cost $3k. I was planning on having it done this winter. But I am taking the wife and kids to Disnay instead. Got to have ones priorities straight. Family way before the car.

Plan too.:cool: The hinges are going to cost me just under a $1k. The body work and custom paint will cost $3k. I was planning on having it done this winter. But I am taking the wife and kids to Disnay instead. Got to have ones priorities straight. Family way before the car.

Hey, can I come?:rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.
Back