Official LS video clip thread!

Someone here drives like a little girl !

Too cool! Great job! I had to watch/listen to it twice. Now I don't have to make a new vid of my Bassani exhaust, as it won't get any better than this! Awesome!!!

Thanks so much LDM, 'preciate the Kudo's. I'm happy how it turned out as well although the editing software can make you pull a few hairs out here and there.

Hey, I was hoping you guys would comment

I noticed your speedo goes to 260 and default is KM, mine goes to 160 default MPH. Also see you were in 1st gear once not under a load (do you have a tuner?). Backscratch happened too, must be using SST. I don't get into 1st gear unless under a heavy load. I wonder where your car was made to get a 260KM speedo. (Edit: I see now that you are in Canada)

Edit#2: Took my car out this afternoon and used SST, seems that once you gas it good and it goes into 1st gear it will stay in first even when slowing down... didn't realize that, always wanted to play around in 1st gear to see what the car would do.... I might use SST more now.

looks like you answered your own questions. I do believe it was made in Detroit, I might be wrong, though I had seen that on the door post on the VIN sticker, it was made for the Canadian market, Speedo goes up to 260KMH but it doesn't actually reach that.

EDIT: No, it just says: MFD By FORD MOTOR CO. IN U.S.A ( not specifically Detroit) with a CANADA TRANSPORT stamp.

I'v once had it up to 195 and I'm not interested in those kinds of speeds. (or tickets)

The 01 LS V8 Sport, does not go into 1st using SST all that easy, like you said, you have to gas it up and slow down and keep it there.

I do not have a tune as of yet but was hoping to get one at a later time.

the 'Backscratch' happens when the road speed is higher then the gear selected, RPM's shoots up and squawks the rears. the LS is smart enough to know when it's too great and will go into the next gear quickly before locking the tires up completely. It's also not the best thing for the tranny. (use with caution)

I am not surprised. What is surprising is how that Ferrari hung in there at the start and as soon as that traction factor was out of the equation, it kept bringing it on. I surely thought the McLaren would have been in that position or even the GT3.

I am not surprised. What is surprising is how that Ferrari hung in there at the start and as soon as that traction factor was out of the equation, it kept bringing it on. I surely thought the McLaren would have been in that position or even the GT3.

I was very surprised of the winner ... had to watch the end several times.
Just goes to show you, expensive does not always mean fastest.

I would like ...... 100 nuggets, please!

Really York, you do know that crap is bad for ya right ?

McHungry! - YouTube

ehhh ... Honey Mustard, Honey Mustard and ... Honey Mustard.

Funny sh*t right there.

$21.76 for 100 nuggets, that's a deal where I come from.

I only see disrespectful smartass kids :confused: (only watched the first 30 secs tho)

Look to the left. She is burgundy. You can't miss her.

I see a real dick of a cop acting like he's all that. He is cruising for a beat down. Who the hell does he think he is confronting some teenagers while wearing flip flops? He's lucky they didn't all jump his ass.

Last edited:
I only see disrespectful smartass kids :confused: (only watched the first 30 secs tho)

I agree, and I watched the whole thing. From what I can get from the video they were throwing stuff at the street light? One, why? Two, when confronted by an adult, show some bloody respect. Lastly, I unfortunately live with people who think they're above the law and can do what they want. I'd hate to live in a place without some form of law enforcement.

Oh, and that XFR-S is a screamer!

That guy needs to learn how to drive! wrong side of the road, skidding around corners,
gheez ... they will give a drivers license to anyone these days.

j/k :D

I agree, and I watched the whole thing. From what I can get from the video they were throwing stuff at the street light? One, why? Two, when confronted by an adult, show some bloody respect. Lastly, I unfortunately live with people who think they're above the law and can do what they want. I'd hate to live in a place without some form of law enforcement.

Oh, and that XFR-S is a screamer!

You didn't see the LS either?

BTW, the kids were smart assed but the cop was stupid! Trust me, I was raised by a cop and that idiot should have atleast flashed some metal other than his fillings that were about to fall out. The respect for the elders thing? That went the way of the asswoopin. Blame the cops bosses for that one.

You didn't see the LS either?

BTW, the kids were smart assed but the cop was stupid! Trust me, I was raised by a cop and that idiot should have atleast flashed some metal other than his fillings that were about to fall out. The respect for the elders thing? That went the way of the asswoopin. Blame the cops bosses for that one.

Oh I saw the LS.

True, but I could see the cop trying to make an example out of them by doing what he did, or attempted to do, file a report. Could it have been handled better, yes, but I think that some kids should have a taste of it to see what it's like. That they're there for a reason. Like some people I live with, I wish that they can just spend one night in the drunk tank when they go on a drunken rampage. Ahh the asswhoopin', I remember getting the belt a few times and soap when I swore. Got the point across quite well.

Idk, this is off topic but I see myself as different, the most recent example one of my buddies telling me to watch duck dynasty. No, I'm not watching a reality tv show that leads a false sense of reality for America's youth. Look what Jersey Shore, Teen Mom, and shows like that teach the kids. Long story short, pop culture pisses me off.

Haha, and here I was expecting to open this thread and come across a wicked new LS vidja. Now I'm left with an opinion and a want for a new set of mufflers for the ol' gal.

Members online

No members online now.
Back