Official LS video clip thread!

I felt like I was watching the introduction to a Star Wars movie with the yellow lettering moving up the screen.

Pretty sure a droid was reading it too.

yeah, all that verbiage about unnecessary Rev limiter activation, TPS spike and
Transmission protection issue and it was a .... wait for it ... #4 COIL !!!

LOL

Nice!! :D Now to add the rocket launcher. ;)

--Slixter
sigone.jpg

cool personalized plate. Not the first time I see it tho. I first saw it on a VW. Wonder how that works out...

cool personalized plate. Not the first time I see it tho. I first saw it on a VW. Wonder how that works out...

Thank you haha. The main purpose for those plates is to just troll ricers, but I have lots of respect for people with clean/built vtec cars. Hell, I even work at an Acura dealership...the GM even asked what the meaning behind my plates was about, lmao.

One day I was out and about, and this ricer followed me all the way back to my house and even pulled in my drive way right behind me. (This was when the plates were on my modded 850 turbo). He was talking crap about the plates and my car and said he wanted to race. I said okay, lets go down to our local track and we can race down there. His response was, "I only race on the streets. Racing on a track is for b!tches." His last words were, "I know another car that would smoke yours" and then he left. I was glad he left...I was so intimidated by his 95 Honda Civic DX!!! hahaha

New set up sound a little deeper but not by much.

smiley-score009.gif

would have been a perfect 10 if it was Bassani mufflers. IMO j/k

deeper, and substantially quieter than the flowmaster tin cans i had before. ...and re; Bassani... one upgrade level at a time!

Members online

No members online now.
Back