Official LS Picture Thread

+1hunnit lol. where's the wood? jk, get the wood kit (if they still make'em) looks better imo, ive got it in mine

wood kit as in the wood grain kit for the inside? lol and if so i want to see pics of how it looks

SUV status, get some smaller tires mang.

fersure, just gotta wait until i get the funds for the wheels. no point in buying good tires for horrible rims. well i mean there is, but you get the point

Approaching its tenth Midwestern winter...spent the weekend washing, claying, and waxing my baby before the snow flies.

p1100505b.jpg

p1100512b.jpg

p1100514b.jpg

sick wheels, man!
have a link for 'em? i'd like to check them out; i'm in the market for some.

can't wait until my check from the insurance gets in the bank so i can buy my lse bumper

bro- i believe they are discontinued but i think he got them at tire rack

I actually like your LS better with the LSE. It's nice to have options though, no harm in switching it up from time to time :)

- Bro those are definitely discontinued and not available in either the 18's or the 19's. ASA had a new line out with a couple comparable wheels and some new ones I liked, which I emailed both tirerack and ASA directly about trying to do a special order for but they wouldn't offer anything to me.

Yea I agree, the LSE does match the theme of my LS alot more. I like the McLaren for a very sporty look though.

And yes, bro. bears and bull are correct, those are ASA JH9s... However Nobody can find them in our BP anymore.

Yea I agree, the LSE does match the theme of my LS alot more. I like the McLaren for a very sporty look though.

And yes, bro. bears and bull are correct, those are ASA JH9s... However Nobody can find them in our BP anymore.

i found those at custom wheel and it came in our size :D but too expensive for me and might not match my car

We have discussed your car multiple times here before. Nice of you to join the community.

Last I heard you were selling it? Or are you the most recent buyer?

Looks good!

We have discussed your car multiple times here before. Nice of you to join the community.

Last I heard you were selling it? Or are you the most recent buyer?

Looks good!

Thanks!!
I bought the car about two years ago so I am the most recent owner.
I am considering selling the car though.

- Bro those are definitely discontinued and not available in either the 18's or the 19's. ASA had a new line out with a couple comparable wheels and some new ones I liked, which I emailed both tirerack and ASA directly about trying to do a special order for but they wouldn't offer anything to me.

damn, that sucks. those are suuuper clean

ya I just got them refinished but they didn't clean up the dust caps so when they were on it just killed the look of the rims. I am in the middle of painting them up so everything looks right. I had these Lincoln caps and the right chrome lug nuts in my tool box so I just put them on till the dust covers are ready. I just hope that the paint matches up OK and if they don't I can get new ones from American Racing. I'll post the pic's when they are done and let me know what you think. Thanks for the feed back.

Well some other feedback to go along with previous. I really like those rims. There's those of us like the car more for the Bimmer type of image and qualities relating to sporting driving and then there's those that see the cars image being a boulevard cruiser or ??? that have gawdy huge chrome wheels with the car bellied out on the ground. Needless to say these two types don't usually have any more common tastes than the basic car itself. Yours looks pretty good to me and I hope you keep running it with those rims.

Members online

No members online now.
Back