Official LS Picture Thread

edit: I know pektel has a similar setup, I actually got the idea for mounting it there after looking at his pictures. Thanks Pete

No prob. Mine's completely different than your's though. I spent about 75 cents on my mounting brackets.

Both ways look tons better than the crappy location from the factory.

LOL, the car was clean yesterday... after the commute to work and taking daughter out for her 13th birthday.. Not so much, but we're not looking at the whole car for this so no prob.

Hope this helps you. I'm sure once you have the hardware you can figure something out.

It's not pretty underneath the plate lol, I'm actually kinda embarassed to even show it, but you can't see any of it with the plate on so.. whatever.

FrontLicensePlateMount003.gif

FrontLicensePlateMount001.gif

I acutally like that idea. I bought the front plate holder for my LSE bumper but haven't put it on yet becaues it's not painted to I how my plate zip tied. I may do what you did because I can remove it if need be and won't have holes in the bumper. I'm in military and I might put plates from my home state back on my car which don't require a front plate but for now that would be perfect. Thanks for sharing that man. Car looks awesome.

I acutally like that idea. I bought the front plate holder for my LSE bumper but haven't put it on yet becaues it's not painted to I how my plate zip tied. I may do what you did because I can remove it if need be and won't have holes in the bumper. I'm in military and I might put plates from my home state back on my car which don't require a front plate but for now that would be perfect. Thanks for sharing that man. Car looks awesome.

That is my plan as well, to be able to remove everything. I'm in the Military also, but Recruiting Detail has put me in my home state for a few years so for now anyway the plate is a must.

Since the LS has been resting in the garage more since the Fiesta came home, I've had more time for some photo sessions. A few taken in the vacinity of the homestead:

lsaug2010photosession7a.jpg

vlsaug2010photosession1.jpg

lssep2010photosession4.jpg

lssep2010photosession19.jpg

lssep2010photosession21.jpg

That last shot is a winner. I wish there was places around here that have a colorful night scene. Cars looks sweet in those settings.

Yeah I know, after a 100 picture daytime photoshoot around my area with no shots that I dug I figured maybe a night shoot was needed. It was close between these two as far as my favorite goes.

lssep2010photosession14.jpg

lssep2010photosession12.jpg

ya I just got them refinished but they didn't clean up the dust caps so when they were on it just killed the look of the rims. I am in the middle of painting them up so everything looks right. I had these Lincoln caps and the right chrome lug nuts in my tool box so I just put them on till the dust covers are ready. I just hope that the paint matches up OK and if they don't I can get new ones from American Racing. I'll post the pic's when they are done and let me know what you think. Thanks for the feed back.

I have had it for about 5 months. First photos posted, took them spur of the moment on the rooftop of a parking structure. It was washed a week ago. 127,xxx

Rooftop-2.jpg

Rooftop-1.jpg

Rooftop-3.jpg

Rooftop-4.jpg

been wanting an LS forever, finally got one.
all stock for right now; system first, then cosmetics.

IMG_20101006_172114.png

IMG_20101006_210857.png

had to post the wood grain shot!

+1hunnit lol. where's the wood? jk, get the wood kit (if they still make'em) looks better imo, ive got it in mine

Members online

Back