Official LS Picture Thread

Cleaned the car today, I wish I had a better camera lol. (some picture taking skill would help too)

Calendar1.gif

Calendar2.gif

Calendar3.gif

Calendar4.gif

Calendar6.gif

Calendar8.gif

Hope ya like

Looks great man, I like the electrical plant one

Yea its weird that I found it. I live in a rather small town in nowhere MN and was looking around for things to take a picture by since I noticed most of the best pictures on here have something interesting in the backround. I found quite a few places to take pictures but didn't want to use them all just yet lol. My camera isn't worthy of taking pics of the LS. Someday though.

what did you do to get the front plate to sit like that? do you have a write-up?

No write up... Its a cheap license plate holder O'Rielys Auto vintage, I added some really thin 3m foam backing to not damage the lower grille then zip tied it on. After attatching the license plate you can't see the mounting hardware at all.

if you get a chance, can you get some close-ups of it? i'm gonna copy you cuz i really hate the oem bracket... what exactly does it sell as at oreillys?

LOL, the car was clean yesterday... after the commute to work and taking daughter out for her 13th birthday.. Not so much, but we're not looking at the whole car for this so no prob.

Hope this helps you. I'm sure once you have the hardware you can figure something out.

It's not pretty underneath the plate lol, I'm actually kinda embarassed to even show it, but you can't see any of it with the plate on so.. whatever.

FrontLicensePlateMount003.gif

FrontLicensePlateMount001.gif

Cleanest looking front-plate LS I have seen on here. Though I would rock no plate... totally ruins in the LS!

Cleanest looking front-plate LS I have seen on here. Though I would rock no plate... totally ruins in the LS!

I actually thought I typed something about that. After I did the bracket removal mod, I said I would never put that plate back on... and for the last year I've been doing good.

Until this summer, I was pulled over 3 times in 2 weeks by the Wright County Sheriff's Dept... so... here I am with the plate sigh :(

As everyone can see my plates expire in October... I'm going to get a more nice / not blue design. Hopefully something that doesn't stand out so much.

edit: I know pektel has a similar setup, I actually got the idea for mounting it there after looking at his pictures. Thanks Pete

Members online

No members online now.
Back