Official LS Picture Thread

GRRRR! I can't justify pissing the wife off by replacing my front end of the car for no reason. I wish someone would miraculously tear off the bumper and cause no other damage..

since i'm probably one of the only one that hasnt put pics up on this thread here you go:

IMG00001-20091128-2106.jpg

IMG00002-20100311-1659_2.jpg

IMG00003-20100311-1700.jpg

IMG00003-20100324-2357.jpg

IMG00005-20100325-0030.jpg

IMG00014-20100402-1815.jpg

IMG00010-20100326-1816.jpg

GRRRR! I can't justify pissing the wife off by replacing my front end of the car for no reason. I wish someone would miraculously tear off the bumper and cause no other damage..

You're not too far away from me, right?

Damn, Andrizzle. The ride is mean, mean, mean, mean, MEAN! I love my baby "Hard White" but sometimes I wish I held out for black, my first choice.

Hey Rodewaryer what spoiler is that? Also, that last picture you posted is unreal, love the friggin' stance of your car, every part compliments the next.

:D

:shifty:I made it my laptop background..:shifty:

Don't recall exactly where I got the spoiler, I remember it coming from Florida, and was likely located online, probably ebay. So many car goodies bought since then for several cars it's kinda hard to keep track of them all.

Appreciate the kind words, it gets driven a lot everyday and it's funny, with all the mediocre stuff out there (not everything in all fairness but a lot) I'm surprised no one ever says anything about my LS.

It's days as a daily driver are nearing an end, the Fiesta is due in Jun.....should be a much more 'responsible' DD. LS can linger in the garage for special occasions. :)

Larger image of the pic you were talking about.

http://img695.imageshack.us/i/lssunrisemay2010aa.jpg/

Day after I picked it up:

P1010039.jpg

Right after we lowered it (tint and exhaust are added here as well):

Lowered.jpg

i just want to know what exaust tip is that or size because have been looking at changing my exaust tip but dont know which will look good. i dont want it sticking out too much yours looks good

Nice photography, mustang84. You need to remove the dealer decal from the trunk lid.

Nice photography, mustang84. You need to remove the dealer decal from the trunk lid.

That, and tint, are on my list of things to do this summer. What's the best way to remove vinyl decals without damaging the paint?

That, and tint, are on my list of things to do this summer. What's the best way to remove vinyl decals without damaging the paint?

you wont damage the actual paint, maybe irritate the clear coat at worse. goo gone works or dish soap and your finger nail or a razor if your careful, then polish the area clean of sticky residue until it shines

Mustang, you got a nice and clean LS there. Actually I like the no tint clean look. The wheels are very clean too.

How many miles do you have on it? It looks very fresh.

Just remove the dealer sign and you are set.

Members online

No members online now.
Back