Official LS Picture Thread

2004 lincoln ls premium

2004 lincoln ls premium, 70,000miles, 20" dip wheels with nitto nt555's Hope You Like!

38419310012_large.jpg

38419310013_large.jpg

38419310008_large.jpg

38419310014_large.jpg

38419310016_large.jpg

Last edited:
Just some i snapped when i finally broke down and washed it after our near constant rain for the last couple months.... Its stock now, I have an LSE grille ordered next is lowering springs and HID's and im hunting for a set of the chrome factory rims... The other car in the garage is an 06 STS my dad had since last January it went from 16k as a lease return to 70k now, The LS had 50k when i got it in October and 67k now....We drive ALOT

IMG_3096.jpg

IMG_3091.jpg

IMG_3094.jpg

Im feeling the urge to go cut a hole in the roof and put a sun roof in... I seem to be the only person that actually has base model car and it makes me feel left out options wise

I dont like them...they look cheap IMO...but I have been eyeing those color swapping LED's. :)

Its LED's and i have one in the back too, Im Volunteer FD so i occasionally run to a call in my car depending where it is, It also freaks people out on the interstate when they see it just sitting there and assume im an unmarked cop

Its LED's and i have one in the back too, Im Volunteer FD so i occasionally run to a call in my car depending where it is, It also freaks people out on the interstate when they see it just sitting there and assume im an unmarked cop

Thats cool, here in Minnesota your not allowed to have them.

I dont like them...they look cheap IMO...but I have been eyeing those color swapping LED's. :)

IMHO looks better than the egg yolk yellow of the stock bulb. You should see it in person; makes the bulb almost invisible.

Members online

No members online now.
Back