Official LS Picture Thread

Was 75 degrees today... Washed the LS comfortably for the last time this year probably.

nov1.jpg

nov2e.jpg

nov3.jpg

nov4s.jpg

nov5.jpg

nov6.jpg

Sorry for the iPhone photos.

How do you keep the rotors lookin so good??

I will wash mine and post pics on wednesday.

I am going to get new brakes this coming spring... The rotors are actually in pretty bad shape if you take off the wheel and also view from the sides... I guess the pads keep them looking clean - which is a plus considering how exposed they are.

But yes my calipers are ugly as sin... The brake setup is on the to do list for 2011 for sure.

Thanks for the comments btw guys!

Just hosed it down real quick:
s5000486.jpg

Front bumper was repainted about a month ago need to do the hood next.

Need to get a pic of the 5K fogs tonight. I kinda wanna lower it but i already scrape backing out the driveway sometimes.

Nice. You scared of bending them if you hit a pot hole? Looks like a thin tire under there. I use to my fat, stock tires

Nice. You scared of bending them if you hit a pot hole? Looks like a thin tire under there. I use to my fat, stock tires

Yup... Once you go low profile, your entire driving style has to change or you will fk sh!t up... And probably chip a tooth :D

Yeah. I know where all the pot holes are on my daily route to school, but when i got places I dont normally go to, there can be some pretty big pot holes there.

Sweetness.

Thats why im shying from 20's....too thin of a tire to drive the way i do.

lol yea its totally different driving, and parking on the street is dreadful as well.

i have my stockers on now with snow tires, its so great not having to be so careful

I do that too!!! Makes me get a big grin everytime

Members online

No members online now.
Back