Official LS Picture Thread

That is one thing I was very particular about when I had mine installed. They probably thought I was a pain for wanting to be right there to show them exactly how I wanted them fitted. Luckily the guy who was working it seemed to understand where I was coming from

That is one thing I was very particular about when I had mine installed. They probably thought I was a pain for wanting to be right there to show them exactly how I wanted them fitted. Luckily the guy who was working it seemed to understand where I was coming from

Did they have to raise your mufflers, or somehow bend the tips upwards?

Mine sit just like bullshmidt's. My index finger can barely fit in the gap between tip and cut out. Yours do see, a bit low M4rk

Oh right, I forgot you had custom mufflers. That would explain it.

Snow sucks. Doing 20L/100km or 11MPG now, awesome.

DSC_0392_s.jpg

haha thats the most fu<ked up ive seen your car

lol thanks man, i put it on as soon as i got it couldnt wait to see how it looked :D

lol neither could I, i got it at like 8 am while i was still sleeping and my mom came and told me i got a package so i like ran outside just to put it on and then went back to sleep

Looks good tony, looks mean.

Ouch, those holes mlara. How are you going to cover them? gen1 lse spoiler?

oh wow i completely skipped over that pic alax, gen 1 lse spoiler would look nice

Looks good tony, looks mean.

Ouch, those holes mlara. How are you going to cover them? gen1 lse spoiler?

I know :(

But I found a helpful spoiler delete how-to so that'll have to do for now. The pic after the one with the holes is actually after the spoiler delete kit. It's only noticeable when really up close.

It has been dry and a little warmer recently, so I just had to wash her up :D

DSC_0548_s.jpg

DSC_0543_s.jpg

DSC_0536_s.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back