Official LS Picture Thread

Just got a 2006 Lincoln LS in August. I am loving it so far. Found a great deal on this one, and it only had just over 20,000km's. I currently have 22,231 km's on it right now, using it as a daily driver. I am amazed at how perfect this car is for me. Here's some pictures.

wr10sl.jpg

33ek6er.gif

ac8yeo.gif

35hpjdj.gif

Good find, you will enjoy it, trust me. You got lucky on the mileage, really.

Check out Autosport's catalogue for some nice custom fit floormats.

haha how are the roads in Barrie treatin you M4rk :p ??
and woww bullschmidt.. that looks sick :eek:

Thanks guys! The LS takes on an entirely new look and feel with the black on black. I get a lot of stares and weird looks

@Stallone. I did paint them myself. Just took some primer and some Rust-Oleum 1905830 lacquer black high gloss spray

I do that too!!! Makes me get a big grin everytime

I'm always checking the eyes reflection too. I had to cut it out after I almost ran up some trucks ass one day lol Now I do it mostly in store windows. I have several pictures like the reflection shot Andrizzle posted. I thought I was the only one being a dork about these damn umnitzas lol

cool, how big a sheet did you need?...also did you install it yourself?

I ordered two 12x24" sheets just to be safe. Doing it yourself isn't to bad, but I would suggest taking the tails out. It would have been even easier had I done that first.

Hey bullschmidt. Was just wondering what kind of exhaust ur running and how big are the tips

Magnaflow with xpipe. Tips are 4"

DSC_0438_s.jpg

Think I might get the tips pushed in a little more. And my muffler seems to sag compared to yours (lol), bullschmidt.

Members online

Back