Official LS Picture Thread

I plasti dipped my headlights (eyelids) last summer sometime and they still look good, no scratches or anything. I have noticed they are thinning/letting light through. I may just paint them on this spring

looks great man, and perfect timing too... could you get me a shoot from the front ( up a bit) and the rear... It would help in my plans a ton!!!!

Sure thing bud. I will try to get some this weekend if I can get her all cleaned up.

For those who have the Ford racing "V8" badges, can you post up some close-up pics yours?

I just ordered a pair and I'm trying to decide on placement. I'm pretty sure I want them on my front fenders, plasti dipped black like my "Lincoln LS".

So far I like Hinzy's placement, but I could be persuaded. Hinzy any close ups?

Here ya go

5F89CFE9-3B10-4629-BD7A-0C66BB255C7C-149-00000002C6D621B0_zps3bcebcde.gif

Couple of pics

Do you think black rims would look nice with the Vivid Red, matt or gloss, or not at all?

2004lincolnlsered.jpg

2004lincolnlsevivedredtwo.jpg

Dont recall seeing black, or dark wheels for that matter, on that color LS. I think you'd be better off with some nice silver wheels. Even that chrome looks really nice.

Here ya go

5F89CFE9-3B10-4629-BD7A-0C66BB255C7C-149-00000002C6D621B0_zps3bcebcde.gif

I thinking of going with those. Not sure if I really want to get rid of these. On the fence. Going to a swap meet tomorrow. Planning on looking for a pair of "V8" emblems.

LS%20273.jpg

LS%20278.jpg

Do you think black rims would look nice with the Vivid Red, matt or gloss, or not at all?

My winter look
I actually like the look of black wheels on this color. I'll be dipping my vulcans before I put them back on this spring. Oh and windows have been tinted since this was taken

IMG-20121209-00081-1.jpg

My winter look
I actually like the look of black wheels on this color. I'll be dipping my vulcans before I put them back on this spring. Oh and windows have been tinted since this was taken

IMG-20121209-00081-1.jpg

ATrom those look great!! Slixter if you're on the fence with black try a gunmetal instead.

Got tired of it not snowing, so I put the Senta's back on and washed it..

Then it snowed on my way out...FML lol

Instagram Pic

8462642782_7685332de0.jpg

Insta LS by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Here ya go G-RELL

Lemme know if you need more or different angles.

035.jpg

043.jpg

042.jpg

038.jpg

040.jpg

Sweet log home in the background Ben !

Have you considered debadging the rear completely ?

Looks good. Corners look great on your white LS.

Sweet log home in the background Ben !

Have you considered debadging the rear completely ?

Looks good. Corners look great on your white LS.

That log house actually belongs to my grandmother. I rent out her guest house (where I took the pics from). It's a pretty sweet setup I have a 1 and a half car garage and the living room downstairs then a kitchen bedroom and bathroom above the garage.

I've thought about debadging, but I feel like it makes the back kinda empty plus I like to be original and not do what everyone else does (except mlara lol).

Thanks for the compliments man.

My winter look

IMG-20121209-00081-1.jpg

Looks good with the tinted windows.

Gun metal will look AWESOME!

Hmmm, that might work.

No, I think tinting the windows first would look best!

For sure, saving for that now.

I am back and forth on it myself but I thought these might look good.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=87464

--Slixter
sigone.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back