Official LS Picture Thread

haha thanks bro. And you mean it makes you sick? lol its filthy.

Dipping it will give me a better idea.

Nice, I still like my WW spoiler.

I agree the sides are a must.

Mine is not color matched, but still looks pretty good. I would try out a gloss roof spoiler too, but it is way too expensive.

Sorry for a the filthy car.

Not sure how I feel about it yet. I'm going to wash her up, and dip the spoiler white to get a better idea of what it will look like.

B7C65362-6795-4539-AA6D-5EBFD585CC34-18460-00000A826B9514F6_zpsb38e5bdc.jpg

Considering this look as well:
280D4D7D-4A9F-4CD1-B99E-810E615508D7-18460-00000A828660DF2C_zps1bf578dc.jpg

If you decide you don't like it I will send you my mailing address haha

Seriously I want one so bad, gotta buy the body kit first though, and I am getting lowering springs in a month or so

There we go,
there's my perfect reference on the Silver Frost Color matched Mach 1 chin spoiler.

Thank you !
smiley-score010.gif

I've done 180mph stops with my brembos as well as considerable road racing without any issues, but most people seem to have alot more issues than I have with other brands

Ok, I finally got my jaw to come back up. You weren't in the LS doing 180 mph were you?

Sorry for a the filthy car.

Not sure how I feel about it yet. I'm going to wash her up, and dip the spoiler white to get a better idea of what it will look like.

B7C65362-6795-4539-AA6D-5EBFD585CC34-18460-00000A826B9514F6_zpsb38e5bdc.jpg

Considering this look as well:
280D4D7D-4A9F-4CD1-B99E-810E615508D7-18460-00000A828660DF2C_zps1bf578dc.jpg

WOW!!!:eek: Look so good painted. Think the roof spoiler would look great on it as well. Love the White LSes. Something about them. They just look so damn good.:cool:

so any 99-04 chin spoiler should fit the LS??? I know you did a write up, just cant remember what you said

so any 99-04 chin spoiler should fit the LS??? I know you did a write up, just cant remember what you said

Mach1 spoiler? I have one sitting outside that I never got a chance to install.

just wondering if any mustang piece would fit ours... if the contours were the same?

Ok, I finally got my jaw to come back up. You weren't in the LS doing 180 mph were you?

:shifty: I highly doubt the LS would do much over 140.

While it definitely seems geared very high, it would most definitely run out of power..

That has me thinking.. What's the fastest everyone has had their LS? I'm guessing there is a limiter in there somewhere?

:shifty: I highly doubt the ls would do much over 140.

While it definitely seems geared very high, it would most definitely run out of power..

That has me thinking.. What's the fastest everyone has had their ls? I'm guessing there is a limiter in there somewhere?

:shifty: I highly doubt the LS would do much over 140.

That has me thinking.. What's the fastest everyone has had their LS? I'm guessing there is a limiter in there somewhere?

Yes. There is a limiter. Based off year and model. My 2000 LS8 Ultimate hit 147mph. I let up before I hit the limiter.

Old thread.:)
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=26480&highlight=top+speed

My 1st gen did 156 indicated. My 2nd gen did 132 and hit the wall. I honestly think without the limiter a stock 2nd gen would do 170 if the tires weren't too wide but conditions would have to be optimal. Would have to raise the rpm limit too.

My 1st gen did 156 indicated. My 2nd gen did 132 and hit the wall. I honestly think without the limiter a stock 2nd gen would do 170 if the tires weren't too wide but conditions would have to be optimal. Would have to raise the rpm limit too.

You'll actually get your top speed in 4th.....

Been discussed before........

The 1st gen sport models are not limited.

The 1st gen non-sport models are limited to 132 (tire rating).

All 2nd gens are limited to 132 (again, tires)

Theoretically, the LS is drag-limited to about 145-149.

Well that proofs it then, the 1st gen sports are the fastest LS's.
Not that I care to find out that mine has no limiter, thanks but I'll pass.

I think if 150+ can be had in a 1st gen, it should be money to get faster than that with 28 hp more and slightly shorter gearing in the 2nd gen.

Also, for the life of me, I don't understand why there is a 132mph limit on a 2006 with V rated tires.

Yes. There is a limiter. Based off year and model. My 2000 LS8 Ultimate hit 147mph. I let up before I hit the limiter.

Old thread.:)
http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=26480&highlight=top+speed

???

Confused maybe you posted the wrong link. I believe the last time we asked this my top was 147ish. Last time I took it up that high it was above 150 I would say about 152-3 ish had a nice hill to go down :)

I have been up that high about 4 times I might touch 100 ish once twice a month

???

Confused maybe you posted the wrong link. I believe the last time we asked this my top was 147ish. Last time I took it up that high it was above 150 I would say about 152-3 ish had a nice hill to go down :)

I have been up that high about 4 times I might touch 100 ish once twice a month

I was posting the link for members to go there and post there speeds. I really wasn't directly at you. But in passing for other members. I could see your confused since I "quoted: you. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Members online

Back