Official LS Picture Thread

Badges came in today and installed

V8 badges came in today

image.jpg

I posted this here cus my friends don't understand... I'm stoked...bad part is all upper control arms are done, front tie rods, rear stabilizer bar links.. one step at a time

2013-02-15_15-22-49_586.jpg

I posted this here cus my friends don't understand... I'm stoked...bad part is all upper control arms are done, front tie rods, rear stabilizer bar links.. one step at a time

Looks good. I must say I'm never purchasing drilled and slotted rotors again.

Looks good. I must say I'm never purchasing drilled and slotted rotors again.

I've done 180mph stops with my brembos as well as considerable road racing without any issues, but most people seem to have alot more issues than I have with other brands

I've only owned the ones I have now and it has just been a poor experience. They have made kind of a humming/rumble noise when braking from higher speeds since a few weeks after the install. Also lots of squeaking. I've replaced pads a few times in attempts to fix it, but its never worked.

Not saying they aren't cool looking or that they are not worth it. Just a bad experience for me makes me not want to buy them again.

Wish I could do brembos, but for now I'll settle for a lil style and setup that doesn't include steel rubbing with steel( my brakes were really bad). Most my driving is highway ( I keep my distance), I don't want to total the car over hid headlights. Hopefully no noise problems. I just wanna drive my car after two weeks.

Marcredd, manoli, m4rk, dnyce, pektel, rollin, myfirstlicoln ( I have the same color car and those wheels jaguar wheel thread I want) the humble mlara... dope rides!!!!

Yes please... Not enough people are posting pics up here anymore. I don't care if its clean /dirty. In your driveway/ or in front of a lake. Post pics of your sexy car people! Lol

Random dirty pic.... Sitting at work right now

06D28957-3FA9-48D6-81A1-0D25CDE22E99-3145-00000282001B534A_zpsd8f5967a.jpg

I've only owned the ones I have now and it has just been a poor experience. They have made kind of a humming/rumble noise when braking from higher speeds since a few weeks after the install. Also lots of squeaking. I've replaced pads a few times in attempts to fix it, but its never worked.

Not saying they aren't cool looking or that they are not worth it. Just a bad experience for me makes me not want to buy them again.

They are very noisy at times. Watch the road racing on TV and you will hear there is so much other noise going on, you wouldn't hear thee brakes anyway. Drilled and slotted rotors are designed to combat the rigors of repeated and continuous high demand use. Its a necessary evil for racing. Race cars are not comfortable and comfort is not the main concern of race car designers. IIRC, the use of drilled and slotted rotors was instead of larger rotors and that's why you can find many high performance cars with regular but very big rotors.

My 2003 LS premium sport, Next pic will be more clear. I love this thing!

LS-3.jpg

LS-Front.jpg

LS-Rear.jpg

2003 LS.jpg

Last edited:
My 2003 LS premium sport, Next pic will be more clear. I love this thing!
I had the same year, same color same everything but my 20's and i didnt have a spoiler on mine. The looks plus falling in love with this car is what made me buy another one.

Who thinks this will look good on a white LS?

Sorry for a the filthy car.

Not sure how I feel about it yet. I'm going to wash her up, and dip the spoiler white to get a better idea of what it will look like.

B7C65362-6795-4539-AA6D-5EBFD585CC34-18460-00000A826B9514F6_zpsb38e5bdc.jpg

Considering this look as well:
280D4D7D-4A9F-4CD1-B99E-810E615508D7-18460-00000A828660DF2C_zps1bf578dc.jpg

Cleaned and Dressed

Decided to put the 22's on her, looks a lot better on my black 04 vs the white 00 LS!:dancefool

mlara:

IMHO not sure how I'm feeling the west wings look on a white LS. Definitely like it better with the side pieces on than without them. Maybe ill feel differently after you dip it to get a better look. You car is still sick though haha

Members online

Back