Official LS Picture Thread

Nice!

I modified mine to be a little more discreet:

IMG_4993.jpg

I like the decals. Nice and subtle matching your paint.

Nice pic Morbid. Looks chilly! :D

missing linc what size tires are you running on the back? is that the fender that got a chunk ripped out?

255/35/20's and yes the front fender has a chunk ripped out, I suspect a blown front drivers side shock tho because thats the only wheel that rubbed and it just stayed that way.

thanks missing linc. i have 245 35 20 and 20x8.5 with a plus 40 offset and i wanna lower real bad but im an aggressive driver so ive been scared im gonna roll my fenders but i still didnt wanna take the chance. i think im finally going to take the plunge.

I got 35 offset I believe , you should be good with 40+

Im a very aggressive driver as well, I nicked my fender cornering with a dip in the road then it just got worse thats why I suspect the shock..

i'll whore some.......

Picture014.gif

Picture013-1.gif

Picture004.jpg

Picture001.gif

and no its not black....its green

Picture006.gif

and a shot with the family truckster...

Picture011-1.gif

naw...didn't have time today...with the job I work at, she does not stay clean for long so I figured I'd snap off a few...

It's been so long since it was clean< my neighbor came over and said...huh...I always thought that was black?

It was a inside joke....:D just page back to my post:shifty: ;)

And a great deal it is!

;) Yup, kinda a funny, a lot of people have silver ls'. I dont get his rant. Is prob a deep deep insider that goes way back.

Nice pick Alexb.........Lincolnjealous, ever thought of painting the surround behing the grill black to hide it? Man your car is something else. I'm kinda warming up to it, its really unique.Its got personality ;)

Members online

Back