Official LS Picture Thread

Hey evry1.
Iam new here and i just bought 2001 Lincoln lS V8.
here is my car
3.gif

2.jpg

1-1.jpg

Rodewaryer, I had one of those mornings!

dsc013119249821.jpg

But I tried to touch up the fuzz and it ruined the clouds on me:mad:

D@mn J i hadn't seen this thread in a long time and that is one beautiful picture. the PS kind of killed the clouds but then again it gives the picture a surreal feeling to it. one of my fav's for sure

Why thank you kind sir!

A few more. I just cant get used to this cyber shot.

dsc014665443924.jpg

dsc014695516044.jpg

That last one really catches the Bimmian Xenessis bulbs I have. The ones someone said were to yellow to match the HID low beams;)

I know, the 14K price break on the LS left me with a choice between cashmere or white, so I skipped the white and got cashmere (I guess I could have waited a while, scraped and scrounged for the 14K and got red or something) and you know I do like red, and grey, and that nice green too, but not enough to spend 14 thousand dollars to get the next year car in one of those colors.

When I went Lotus shopping over about 10 weeks there was a white S1 at the cost of a 'service' for a Ferrari, or there was a frame off resto yellow S1 at a cost more than I paid for the LS new, Oh, there was a well used and likely similar condition red S2 at double the price of the 'white' S1. So, I ended up with a white S1 with 38k on it and matching engine numbers. I normally hate white, but don't mind so much with this Esprit.

New member 01 linc ls v8

This is my car and im so glad to finally find a worth while forum.

100_2196.jpg

100_2201.jpg

100_2204.jpg

100_2206.jpg

100_2212.jpg

100_2213.jpg

100_2215.jpg

100_2222.jpg

100_2223.jpg

100_2232.jpg

First day I brought her home

2006 LS V8 Premium

Unfortunately, the sun wasn't cooperating for me to capture the pearlescent quality of the paint but I'll get some better pics of her in the future.

Tru-LS2.jpg

Tru-LS1.jpg

Tru-LS4.jpg

Tru-LS5.jpg

Tru-LS6.jpg

The mods will be coming, first off is a stereo upgrade. Exhaust and rims may follow next year - we'll see.

TRU

it doesnt get much better then that, i think a white 06 is the best LS ever made. im a sucker for a white car and that one there takes the cake. nice choice my friend

Pictures From My Vacation

Installed Magaflow Exhaust Tips, Deleted Resonators, and put on a Gen II LSE Grille, and a detailing job all by hand in my freetime :-D

Details1.jpg

Details2.jpg

Details3.jpg

Details4.jpg

Pearl LS she's a beauty. Mostly a stocker. LSE Grille and Front Fascia are in its bright future :)

linc1.jpg

linc2.jpg

linc7.jpg

linc9.jpg

linc10.jpg

linc11.jpg

linc12.jpg

if you had red and blue instead of that green I could swear it might be a cop car....

Members online

No members online now.
Back