Official LS Picture Thread

A couple of my recent favorites:

IMG_7780.jpg

IMG_7770.jpg

darn you newbie!!! when you click "post reply" or "quote" there's an option below the text box to post pictures from your computer....though some are size and pixel restricted...give it a shot :p

darn you newbie!!! when you click "post reply" or "quote" there's an option below the text box to post pictures from your computer....though some are size and pixel restricted...give it a shot :p

yeah i havent been on a forum in i dont know like 4 years thanks though

there she is all stock. the older ca is a Pontiac catalina i did a bunch of work to then it got stolen so i got the LS V8

yeah.jpg

car 1.jpg

pektel me and you have almost the same exact car exept for the rims. i painted eyebrows to match my car about 4 months ago and painted my factory chrome grill to match also. thengs that are differant are i cur out my lower grill and painted the factory side skirts ill have to post pics soon.

yeah i havent been on a forum in i dont know like 4 years thanks though

It's alright man, just given you a rough go. Took me a while to find the search feature and let alone customize my profile...especially since it's 99.99% guys on here than my shirtless photos seemed redundant to post :p

except for deb ;-)

heres some pics from my phone will have better ones tomorrow and some good ones for the ls girls thread by sunday night

091709_2113[00].jpg

091709_2114[00].jpg

091709_2114[01].jpg

pektel me and you have almost the same exact car exept for the rims. i painted eyebrows to match my car about 4 months ago and painted my factory chrome grill to match also. thengs that are differant are i cur out my lower grill and painted the factory side skirts ill have to post pics soon.

Yeah, pretty much. Except the tinted lenses in the headlights. And the lip on the front.

And the springs. And the limited slip diff. And the stoptech stainless steel brake lines, drilled slotted rotors. And the magnaflows with custom cutouts in the bumper to accept the tips. And the 6000K HID's in lows/fogs. And the phenominal detail job. :p

EDIT. Just looked at the photos. Looks way better than it did before! Nice work so far. LOWER IT :D

actually pektel i do have custom cut outs for my tips but i have bassani mufflers. haha did you put eyebrows on then paint them? i painted the lens itself. im scared to lower it. i really want to but i will definetly have to roll my fenders my offset is only like +38. ill post normal pics later on today. my brakes are ford blue along with my emblems and intake and i want some opinions.

I did see that. But you only went into the valance right? How do you like the Bassani's?

Yes, I did the eyebrows from lskoncepts. Had the body shop paint them when they repainted the hood.

+38 with lowering probably doesn't work so good. I'm CLOSE at 42.

i think im gonna go with magnaflow or with a single muffler like nyc. they were nice at first but 3 years later they just sound too deep and not loud enough. if that makes sense. i wanna do high flow cats and no resanators but i already lost enough torque doing the mufflers.

The one thing I will say about my LS is that it sounds awesome. I really have to get a video of it before it goes bye bye. Those idling vids I have don't do it justice.

I have 20's with 38 offset and lowered... I took a chunk out of my fender, tread grabbed the lip so hard it ripped a piece right off...

btw can i get some opinions on the ford blue brakes? everyone has red so i tried something different. please give opinions

Much better than my leopard print from spray canning mine black and it burning off...

Members online

No members online now.
Back