Official LS Picture Thread

Yeah, I figured you were way up there.

And that Camera brought out some nice colors in those leaves.

I drive real slow and straight...actually some of it did get on the paint, but we use a version of acid that doesn't hurt the paint and I removed it with that...I always wanted to do my wheel wells, but never have got around to it. I will some day. hopefully I won't be working here much longer, then it will be a non-issue.

Oh so you have $412 to drop on a camera lens tho aye? You disappoint me Pete..

I'll use the lens before I'll use the streetfighter. I won't be able to enjoy the streetfighter for like 6 months. And I'm getting a steal of a deal on the lens.

I have 18-55mm lens with a 55-250mm if you want a great lens buy a 17-85mm Canon USM 2.8F but your lens is a nice lens which camera you have pektel ?

Pro Pics

I am thinking on selling it and getting a truck, sure is a nice looking car though,

Man, people and their fancy cameras. One day I'll get me one of those, hey christmas is coming up!!! jbkk, thinking of selling your ls?

i think your car is the same color as mine....what is your paint code? they seem to be rare.

Don't remember the code right off the top of my head but yours looks darker than mine does. I know there is a british racing green, and an evergreen. The evergreen color is a little darker than the british racing green. I got lucky with mine since it was a one owner car and it was purchased new from the same dealership I got it at. When the previous owner bought it new he took it out to CA, and ended up moving back out here to WI to be close to family. He traded it in for a new MKX, and I got an LS with less than 73,000 on the clock.

yeah, some pictures it looks lighter, and others it didn't...I wasn't sure.

when you get a chance, look in your drivers door jamb, up against the dash, it should say ext paint code, followed by 2 letters....i'm just courious.

Don't remember the code right off the top of my head but yours looks darker than mine does. I know there is a british racing green, and an evergreen. The evergreen color is a little darker than the british racing green. I got lucky with mine since it was a one owner car and it was purchased new from the same dealership I got it at. When the previous owner bought it new he took it out to CA, and ended up moving back out here to WI to be close to family. He traded it in for a new MKX, and I got an LS with less than 73,000 on the clock.

the brittish racing green is on the jags i know that, like the xj8

lsthebeach.jpg

Took the kids to the beach to fly a kite for the first time. Since the kite part was a royal FAIL! I decided to just snap a shot with my phone,..... since it was sitting pritty and all:D

Just wish I had this much room to park and take a clear shot over the summer time:shifty:Might catch some nice________walking by;) .

lsthebeach.jpg

Took the kids to the beach to fly a kite for the first time. Since the kite part was a royal FAIL! I decided to just snap a shot with my phone,..... since it was sitting pritty and all:D

Just wish I had this much room to park and take a clear shot over the summer time:shifty:Might catch some nice________walking by;) .

nice pic, i like the ocean background, i have a couple too

Hey it does look like a toy. It looks like a fake set in the background and a little toy car there. Clean ls man. Looks real nice

Its a 5.0 meg in a Samsung behold. I actually can take some damn nice pics with it but I often blur out the backgrounds and other objects in PS CS3 so one can focus more on the subject. Gives the look of a good macro lens.

Its a 5.0 meg in a Samsung behold. I actually can take some damn nice pics with it but I often blur out the backgrounds and other objects in PS CS3 so one can focus more on the subject. Gives the look of a good macro lens.

Like this?

alex.jpg

My 2 year old, Alex.

But that's straight from the camera, no editing. with my new 28-135mm lens :D I only resized it. I hate how photobucket reduces the pic quality.

Members online

No members online now.
Back