Official LS Picture Thread

yea i like that color , stocks arent so bad , maybe some jaguar 18s from the type r

thanks but not my vid lol , just wanted to show stugots how his car would look if he went with a black rims
fyi: i am a 19 year old spanish kid not a 30 year old black dude from the vid hahaha :p

Well here's a pic of mine; bought her in September. 203k to the body and trans .103k to the engine, Really wanted to wait until I get some new wheels, lower it, and tint but might as well show each step little by little. only have a 6 inch touchscreen pioneer and two 12 inch subs 1500 watt amp and k&n intake so far. Any suggestions?

uploadfromtaptalk1387611714526.jpg

andrizzle ballsy move with the color choice. It turned out great. car looks dope.

looks clean robot , are you gonna upgrade those lights anytime soon ?

Thanks, not sure about the upgrade. I am interested in the LED bulbs. Not going to HID. I wouldn't put those on the high beams. I might try the yellows for the lows though.

well man i can sorta help you out there seeing we got the same year and color , i have 5000k hids in the lows but i use to have 11 watt leds 6000k , i have 11 watt leds in the highs to match my hids , and i have 3000k in my fogs , i have been thinking about switching to 3000k lows and 5000k fogs but idk how the law would feel about that haha

Had the pleasures of meeting up with the Robot during my quick one week Florida Christmas vacation,
Definitely a very nice clean and well kept 06 LS ... wife really liked the color of your LS.
She didn't understand what I mean by "Puddle Lights" Didn't really ever notice if I had such on mine ... (Gen I)

Thanks again for the ride back home Big Guy!

Had the pleasures of meeting up with the Robot during my quick one week Florida Christmas vacation,
Definitely a very nice clean and well kept 06 LS ... wife really liked the color of your LS.
She didn't understand what I mean by "Puddle Lights" Didn't really ever notice if I had such on mine ... (Gen I)

Thanks again for the ride back home Big Guy!

It was a pleasure for me as well Sir.

Members online

Back