Official LS Picture Thread

Marley

uploadfromtaptalk1389240964591.jpg

Started out with vinyl sheets, and went over that with plastidip. About to mark the current lines and just plastidip it.

It looks sick man..what's going on with the missing grille, I see its disturbing everyone. Lol but how much would you sell the fogs... I ordered purple but I might buy yours to have extra. Or if I change my mind of placement.

Was asking 20+ shipping (which wouldn't be over 5.00 for padded envelope) these are pure white/hint of blue. 6000k for reference.

The grille is a long story. Been through 2 of them, both busted prior to installation, and I can't find a cheap used one locally intact.

Ok after this week's bills n college books I should have that to spare. N dang that's crazy, well to bad your car isn't turbo charged, that would be lovely lol. Hope you find one soon. Lvc should do "a dollar for grille" donation :thumbup:

If this is your page we definitely need to talk business. I'm trying to bring some color into my door and dome lights n possibly my reverse lights. Any package you can make with that?

If this is your page we definitely need to talk business. I'm trying to bring some color into my door and dome lights n possibly my reverse lights. Any package you can make with that?

Definitely. I have all the lights needed for a pure white swap, what color were you aiming for?

For those looking for a nice looking set of wheels that resemble the Jaguar Barcelonas, I present to you Niche M131. Their market name is "Targa" but I'm told they're simply M129, M130 or M131 in our bolt pattern because it is not regularly offered.

The set shown here are 19x8.5 with a 40 offset. I first tried fitting 18x8 with a 42 offset but I can confirm the 18 inch variant does not fit around the STR bbk upgrade. The last pic is the 18 inch wheel. I measured about .060" of clearance between the drum of the wheel and the caliper which I was told is too close considering the wheels being Aluminium. The wheel design to give it a false lip is the cause of this, the face is 18 inches but the drum is more like a 17 inch.
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

not really sure how to word this but are there any pictures of rims with bigger lips on the LS? i was looking into it but with the offset it looks like you cant really do anything without having the wheel and tire poke out for a wider stance.

Members online

Back