Official LS Picture Thread

Mine are the same wheels from USArim but the Jag polished version, they are 40mm offset and sit flush with the top of the fenders.

There was no need for the rings as the difference was less then 1mm, 63.4 vs 63.6mm. that would be a 0.2mm ring bore vs center, I was in the bay when they were putting them on because I was asking about if I would need rings or not and although they said they had them in stock, when the wheel went on, 3 people including myself confirmed they were going on so tight there was no play whatsoever.

I put some Hankook 245/40 19's on and afterwards dropped the front end with the Eibach springs and had the alignment done, with the camber within .7 degree of recommended spec for the LS front end and it rides like a dream.

Nice, straight, tight, no wandering and no shaking or wobbling.

Very happy with the wheels and the whole set up.

only con is when the tires are just cold on start up, it's about 5 min down the road before the rubber smooths out, you can feel the flats in colder weather but like I said, it's gone within a few miles down the road, I call it the Hankook shake.

Pics here in this post: http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/fo...tabase&p=2037284415&viewfull=1#post2037284415

Early morning beauty shots... lsa.jpglsb.jpglsc.jpglsd.jpg

lsa.jpg

lsb.jpg

lsc.jpg

lsd.jpg

New guy to LVC I have a 03 V8, love it NOW after i fixed some of the problems. I still have a few bugs to work out. Im using the search button ALOT haha

568.jpg

03BLKLS8,
Welcome! Nice LS.

Def keep searching. I'm not quite sure yet how the search function has been affected since the site was upgraded, but prior to that, it was much easier to use google to search the site.

Keep us posted on any plans you have for her.

thank you, im having electrical issues right now but mechanicaly the LS is running top noch. the ac part is not working there is no lights or is not doing anything like it burnt out.

Snapped a pic, you'll have to settle for a celly. McLaren installed, Sentas on, in desperate need of the '06 conversion and some swirl remover, clay bar, wax, TLC, etc.

IMAG0036_zpsa66e849f.jpg

New guy to LVC I have a 03 V8, love it NOW after i fixed some of the problems. I still have a few bugs to work out. Im using the search button ALOT haha

568.jpg

Welcome 03BLKLS8... Where in SoCal do you live???

hopefully I can get around to lowering it this weekend.

Lookin forward to seeing pics of it dropped!!!

Well done on the sub box. I wanted to keep most of my trunk, and bought a custom box from an Ebay storefront that is about the same size/shape as what you made but accommodated 2 10's in it. I'm pretty happy with the sound, and I think you will be with yours as well.

well done on the sub box. I wanted to keep most of my trunk, and bought a custom box from an ebay storefront that is about the same size/shape as what you made but accommodated 2 10's in it. I'm pretty happy with the sound, and i think you will be with yours as well.
any pictures

Nice build, BigJay. Quality craftsmanship.

Do you have exterior dimenesions by chance?

Ugh, got two insults on the car on the same day, which were my first two btw. What the hell.. Some douche in a camry goes "Who pimps out a lincoln?" and some chica told me I was "ghetto." Anyway, figured Id post some good before and afters on here and see what you thought.

Before:
IMG00128.jpg

After: (today by the lake)
IMG_20110407_150512.jpg

IMG_20110407_150521.jpg

IMG_20110407_150416.jpg

IMG_20110407_121340.jpg

Are those LSE side skirts? or are they the kind Rollin has on his? My eyes are messing with me!

I dont like THAT car, nothing against it just not for me. I've been looking for the first gen LSE sides and rear valence, have the spoiler. Those skirts look good to me, i was looking at all the pictures again for ideas and ran across these. I guess i never noticed them.

Members online

No members online now.
Back