Official LS Picture Thread

Rotate and resize your pics. You can go back and edit them.

Ugh, got two insults on the car on the same day, which were my first two btw. What the hell.. Some douche in a camry goes "Who pimps out a lincoln?" and some chica told me I was "ghetto." Anyway, figured Id post some good before and afters on here and see what you thought.

Before:
IMG00128.jpg

After: (today by the lake)
IMG_20110407_150512.jpg

IMG_20110407_150521.jpg

IMG_20110407_150416.jpg

IMG_20110407_121340.jpg

Where did you get the eyelids and the lip? Its a good look! And hes got a camry so who gives a :q:q:q:q lol

Where did you get the eyelids and the lip? Its a good look! And hes got a camry so who gives a :q:q:q:q lol

I made the Eye lids myself from carbonfibervynl for 10 bucks, but you can buy them off ebay for 100, and the lip is a modified mach 1 mustang spoiler.. Haha yea I know, thanks, I still dont take too well to people sloshing something Ive put so much work into.

Im not paying 100 bucks for some eyelids, and Yeah but hes in a camry, which is the same as every other mid sized japanese sedan. so f*ck whats hes gotta say. I laugh when people say my Ls is a "grandpa car", most often the other persons car isnt even half of what your car is. Best part is when a civic pulls up next to me trying to race. I laugh.

That looks dam good smoothride! You should get together with the other MN members and join their meets.

Ugh, got two insults on the car on the same day, which were my first two btw. What the hell.. Some douche in a camry goes "Who pimps out a lincoln?" and some chica told me I was "ghetto." Anyway, figured Id post some good before and afters on here and see what you thought.

Did you have 28" spinners on it when you saw that guy? How does that look "pimped out"? What a dumba55! Looks good man.

Looks good but the color matching isn't spot on, but that is hard to do with white I know. Also not sure but something isnt flowing on the bottom of you're car. Might be the side skirts are lower than the front lip or that the front lip is black but I dunno something isn't clicking for me.
Other than that I think you're car is looking really good.

The stickers HAVE to go. That alone screams pimp. The LS styling is understated, not like the ricer in your face. Black wheels just don't do it for me, unless on a black car.

The stickers HAVE to go. That alone screams pimp. The LS styling is understated, not like the ricer in your face. Black wheels just don't do it for me, unless on a black car.

+1 and colormatch the grille, and maybe eyelids. You're set after that

Also not sure but something isnt flowing on the bottom of you're car. Might be the side skirts are lower than the front lip or that the front lip is black but I dunno something isn't clicking for me.

I think he has a kit but took the front piece off for the mach spoiler... thats why it doesnt line up.

I'm gonna agree with others on removing or relocating the decals at the bottom. I know some have put stuff on their rear side windows or the rear window itself (as an alternate suggestion for you). I'm not big on decals myself, but there are LS' that look tasteful with them in the right place.

The skirts definitely help the look of your ride, and would look even better with a drop (I don't think you're dropped now, but my apologies if I'm wrong).

You got a good look going - also agree with others on color matching the grill, and I'd also recommend changing exhaust tips to an angle or straight cut as opposed to the down-turns.

Great job - and no matter what, just make sure that you're making it your own. If you are, then be happy and proud - no matter what anyone else says.

:cool:

I think he has a kit but took the front piece off for the mach spoiler... thats why it doesnt line up.

He has the RAZZI kit for the 1st gen LS. The front piece will not fit a 2nd gen LS. Unless he modifies it a bit. For now he is using th Mach 1 lip. I have suggested that he tries to make the 1st gen ground effects piece fit. I hope he tries.

I still like what you've done with it and it looks great. Maybe color match the rear garnish below the tbl?

I like the 2010 model. The original model.....not so much, and lowered looks even better.

Looks good Alex. Looks like they clean up pretty nicely.

Looking good ilovemyls, are you lowered?

Members online

No members online now.
Back