Official LS Picture Thread

Protip: Not using flash, and shooting on a cloudy day or early/later in the day will show off your hard work better :)

Good work on the conversion as well.

My 2000 LS.

Once i get some money saved up, i have a few plans for it. Hopefully get to work on it real soon.

209611_1767730426142_1025610139_31526266_6737651_o.jpg

My First LS 2001

This is a couple of pics of my first LS. I've had it about a month now. I've only done a few things to it so far:

I had to change the number 5 COP which went out 3 days after I got it. Thanks to LVC for good info on changing that.

I also cleaned up the bad blackout job on the chrome grill and touched up some of the chips and scratches on the hood and the rest of the car (more to do).

I also had to fix the leaking sunroof drain that had come off on the front right this last weekend. Thanks again to LVC for the great info and details on getting that done.

Future mods planned hopefully this summer are:
LED tails, backups and front turn signal bulbs on the way
LED headlights
Blackout all of the chrome
Paint the stock wheels black with red trim
Paint the calipers red

FrontSmall.jpg

RearSmall.jpg

Led headlights? Or hid? with led hi beams?

I'm also blacking out the chrome on my car, so far I've don't the back bumper today. Hopefully I can hit the front tomorrow.nice ls btw

Led headlights? Or hid? with led hi beams?

I was thinking about trying the LED headlights instead of the HIDs. I don't know if I like the HIDs that I have seen, and I think the LEDs might be simpler without having to mess with a ballast. I know I might have to deal with a resisitor on the LEDs but I haven't made up my mind yet. Also the LEDs won't be as hot, and I heard the heat might be bad on the LED angel eyes I might want to put in there later.

What do you think?

I don't think leds have great output to use as headlights. They are bright but don't have the output on the ground to go with it. I have Xentec slim ballast hids currently in the lows, fogs and regular ballasts in reverse. The new slims I bought are great. I can turn my headlights, or fogs, on and off many times with no delay or misfire at all from the lights (I kno u shouldn't do that, but that's what I do lol).

Me personally, if I'm upgrading the lights id do hid lows and led hi beams or fogs (hi beam if u don't use them to often)

I don't think leds have great output to use as headlights. They are bright but don't have the output on the ground to go with it. I have Xentec slim ballast hids currently in the lows, fogs and regular ballasts in reverse. The new slims I bought are great. I can turn my headlights, or fogs, on and off many times with no delay or misfire at all from the lights (I kno u shouldn't do that, but that's what I do lol).

Me personally, if I'm upgrading the lights id do hid lows and led hi beams or fogs (hi beam if u don't use them to often)

dNyce LS,
Thanks for the info. I probably won't do anything with the highs and lows until I get the LEDs I have ordered in and see what I have to do if anything to make them work right.

I really like your ride man! The LSE tails and LSE grille look great. Also those are by far my favorite OEM wheel for the LS. I really dig the "machined" look over chrome.

LS looks great, bro.:cool:

You ever think about color matching the grille and headlight bezels? That would look sick.:)

Another great looking White LS

Those look great on your car Mlara. What happened to your other grille though?

Very nice!!!

LS looks great, bro.:cool:

You ever think about color matching the grille and headlight bezels? That would look sick.:)

Thanks guys.
I switched from the mclaren back to the stock grill to change it up a bit.

@Rollin, I'm going to color match the chrome by the end of the week, and post up pics. My order from paintscratch should arrive soon.

IDK about the bezels tho lol i think thats too extreme for me. I like more of the stock, yet nice looking, look.

LSE vs LSE

Disfunktional's Silver '02 LSE vs FALECF4's Black '02 LSE

Picture whoring time!

2LSEs (1).jpg

2LSEs (2).jpg

2LSEs (3).jpg

2LSEs (4).jpg

2LSEs (5).jpg

2LSEs (6).jpg

2LSEs (7).jpg

2LSEs (8).jpg

2LSEs (9).jpg