Official LS Picture Thread

2011-04-26182959.jpg

2011-04-26183027.jpg

22.jpg

Apr_-1.jpg

front.jpg

9.jpg

11.jpg

New toy I picked up 2 weeks ago. It's bone stock with only 35k miles. Sorry for the crappy pictures -bad lighting and cell phone don't mix.

ls1.jpg

ls2.jpg

ls3.jpg

ls4.jpg

Some updated pics after I got my lights back in after installing angel eyes and clear corners. The lighting situation wasn't the best, but will have to do for now.

P1000892.jpg

P1000894.jpg

P1000893.jpg

P1000896.jpg

P1000891.jpg

P1000895.jpg

I still need to take out the stock amber bulbs and replace with LED (doing full LED conversion later this summer/fall). I'm also gonna modify the NAV startup graphic to have the Cobrastar logo instead of just the Cobra. Next on the install list is the new rotors/pads and G2 caliper paint that I've had collecting dust for the last few months - after I finish building our pool deck. Summer is getting booked quick.

Looks amazing tru blu!

When are the tips coming?

Also the LEDs will clean up the front alot!

Gonna do the cat-back system, Drizz. Most likely this fall. I've already dropped a TON of change on the LS this spring. I know the stock tips look pretty anorexic right now - it will be a challenge for me to hold out until the fall to change them out.

Wow...hands down absolutely gorgeous LS. Very well done

Love your floormats. Are those the custom Lloyd mats? Never realized how big the "Cobra" was

Yep, they're Lloyd mats - the best car mats (in terms of plush carpet quality) I've come across. I wanted to try and get them to embroider the Cobrastar logo, but it wasn't doable. So, I went with just the Cobra.

Well I have no doubt in my mind now that I'd like to order through them seeing the size of the actual logos. I don't think my LSE is badas$ enough to dictate the Cobra but maybe I can get a Lincoln symbol. I was just afraid that the actually logos we're a lot smaller.

What color did you choose? Is that just the straight black? I have the darker interior but its not black and I'd like my mats to match. (I really like your contrasting mats but thats not going to work with my plain single color interior)

They're dark brown. I tried to get as close as I could to the brown color of the dash - the mats are obviously a lot darker than the dash, but the best I could do was try to make sure that they were at least in same color family (helps if your wife is a Graphic Artist). If you have the dark grey interior, black or charcoal would look great with it.

Tru - your car does looks amazing!

I still have a preference for a black LS, but you and Alax7 are seriously starting to convert me! :eek:

Looks awesome!

Definitely need exhaust tips and maybe a LSE or ebay spoiler.

Makes me want to splurge and get my windows tinted.

Joined the color-matched crew

fba91c8d.jpg

6433f435.jpg

On a different note, TRU your LS is inspiring! Wish my car could be that clean.

ok how do i post my pics? and how do i set up my avatar?

EDIT: figured out how to post my pics but still havent figured out the avatar yet!

UPDATE: i guess maybe i cant upload a profile pic or avatar because im new or my account isnt active yet or something, because i DO NOT have the option to add a profile pic.

Gorgeous Tru, simply gorgeous. Those cobra stars are a nice subtle addition on the outside, and awesome on the inside!!

Gonna do the cat-back system, Drizz. Most likely this fall. I've already dropped a TON of change on the LS this spring. I know the stock tips look pretty anorexic right now - it will be a challenge for me to hold out until the fall to change them out.

Danm, I am really loving your car! Looking great!

Thanks for all the encouragement, guys! I'm still a little ways from Alex and Drizzle-land, but I'll get there. Finish my brakes, then exhaust, LED conversion, and SCT and I'll be closer. An LSE spoiler may be the topper - the jury is still out on that one.

At some point, I need to find a decent place to snap some better pics. Haven't had a chance (or time) to start lookin' for one.

I still have a few other ideas up my sleeve - just need to research them a bit more before trying them out.

Members online

Back