Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Ummm ... I haven't even said anything about the ditch ... I'd have more fun talking about the white Mark VIII that somehow rear ended the truck.
that Mark hated me...it committed suicide.

Now Rich we haven't heard the story about the ditch yet so it might be fun to bug Debi about it. :D :D :D
it sucked I missed church, and so did my niece and my nephew whose driveway I got stuck in. Dangest thing is about 8 years ago the 94 I had also went into the ditch same spot... well, really didn't go in the ditch, her driveway opening is really small and both sides have a 4 1/2-5 foot culvert, so I know when my rear goes there, stop, don't even try to get out cause if you go into the culvert - your gonna be breaking something!!!

I can't wait to see ya'll again, go for a nice cruise and harass the local cop!!! oh and my beach party trip would not be complete if I don't stop at that lovely 2nd hand store!!! Don't forget the never ending breakfasts at the corner...I think the funnest thing is sitting on the porch welcoming all the LVCers that arrive after you and watching the road fill up with Lincolns!!!

Why do you say that, what don't you like about it? It will be my first time there.

as I said the last page I will be at car craft and I would guess that at the beach party you cant stand 10 feet from a 1400 RW HP car on the dyno
also 5000 cars its not just camaros and novas
next year they should not put the beach party the same weekend as
CC summer nats. then I can do both

Sorry but this is the week of the Beach Party Slow .. 3rd weekend of July every year... Those who come every year say this is what they want. It's your choice to either come be with us or go to CC ...

Ox you are welcome to come to the Beach Party ... this is our 5th anniversary of our first Beach Party ... You won't have 50,000,000 cars and I don't think there will be a 1500 hp car, but you'll have a great time with the LvC family ... your choice. Choose well ... LOL ...

I've found that being with the Lincoln crew, enjoying the whole weekend by passing time doing what I really really enjoy beats the heck outta of a big crowd of dillwads where you only get to see a few things you really enjoy

Rich - hate to say this but looking forward to seeing you too! lololol

as I said the last page I will be at car craft and I would guess that at the beach party you cant stand 10 feet from a 1400 RW HP car on the dyno
also 5000 cars its not just camaros and novas
next year they should not put the beach party the same weekend as
CC summer nats. then I can do both

O ya I forgot about the chevelles and the 5.0 mustangs by the thousands.
Its the same every year.
Standing by the dyno........yawn.

tsk tsk........I think he would enjoy that too much deb.
ya know mike - I always thought he was a bit off...no I knew he is A LOT off!!!! lol

tell dad HI!!!!! is he still with you or has he gone home? I gotta give him a call.

Miss you both toooooo much!!! - Love ya n pass it on to JD!!!!

Hey Mike,
What happened to you coming down and picking that motor up? Was hoping it would go to someone who could use it. You snooze you lose. It's gone. Hope to see you all there in July.:cool:

danny might show up earlier than the chickens this year, haha

Might show up tomorrow .. LOL ..

When do people usually show up 1am friday?

Most start pulling in when ever they can ... Pepps usually shows up around 4 AM on Thursday moring ... I've told him that he knows where his room is so don't wake me up ... LOL ...

Chickens usually pull in sometime on Thursday evening ...

The fun is sitting on the porch on Friday and waiting for everyone to drive up. (Except Debi) ... usually gets lost and we have to send someone out to find her. Actually we draw straws and the loser has to find her and spend the night with her ...:shifty:

NO ONE I REPEAT NO ONE​

has ever come to find me (no cell phone reception, couldn't call for help - lol...!)lol
but the spot 325 feet, on the north side of the road is mine...(only spot NOT under a friggin tree!!)

and he sold the straws like lottery tickets!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back