Official 5th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Oh and when you look at the cruise route you will notice that it starts in Iowa. Because the Car Ferry which crosses the Mississippi River isn't listed in Google Maps I can't run the route across the river at Cassville. Sometimes the Ferry does not run if it's too windy so I'll have an alt. plan for the cruis route just in case. There is a fee to cross at the Ferry of $13 to take the Ferry ... let me know if this is too much.

ill race the ferry on land the wife dont do open water

Make a Mark that runs in the water....wait.... WATERMARK![lame joke I know sorry].

Are you gonna block rooms again Rich? We're putting in for the days off and plan on coming up.

Oh no this is the same weekend as Car Craft! Damn this looked really cool too.

Why do you say that, what don't you like about it? It will be my first time there.

Ox - you gotta go to the beach party - nothing like it anywhere!!!!!

and chickie, eventually I turned...lol....I was soooooo POed that day, I just look back and laugh, cause I still want to cry, lol!!!!

Rich, we know you, you would find something! like me getting into ditches and being pulled out by a tractor! A MF-er at that!! lol

Why do you say that, what don't you like about it? It will be my first time there.

The Car craft show to me is no big deal.
Tons of camaros and novas.
It has been better the last few years, but still no big deal.

If you want to see a show the back to the 50s is the one.
More Hotrods then you will have time or energy to see.

11,000 cars.

Ummm ... I haven't even said anything about the ditch ... I'd have more fun talking about the white Mark VIII that somehow rear ended the truck.

Now Rich we haven't heard the story about the ditch yet so it might be fun to bug Debi about it. :D :D :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back