Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

If by Uni you mean University Ave. then no, and porky's, no.

He never drives the damned thing, and he corrected me on the year, it's a 95.

Uni for University Ave... too lazy to type it out :D

That was my first dream car, just can't justify 10k+ for a car with that dated looking interior... some day though...

He sent me some pics for your 'pleasure'

Made a gallery for it under my name, check it out.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

**That far stall in the first picture, is where the 95 Impala sits...
***Also, this is outfitted with Bonneville seats...

Best part is, he only has about 3 feet on me on the 1/4 mile!!! Yay!!!
I love the car though, one of my favorite body styles.

It has a bunch of issues though, most notorious are the window track, only the drivers front window works. Stock fuel pump went out 3 miles after we filled it with 23 gallons of gas, and 2 miles from his house. Took an hour to push it, and another 3 hours to drain the tank, take it out, replace the pump, and put it back on. The PoS Kenwood deck is stuck in 'mid flip'.

But it's sexy on the outside. Kinda reminds me of a hooker.

**His rear lamps, when his turn signals are on, MOVE! when his left blinker goes on, all 3 parts of the light go.
--< -<- <-- --< -<- <--
it's awesome!!!
It also work on the right haha

I installed a setup like that on a friends car.... I've seen one on a Roadmaster and it looked good.

Sorry if I went way off topic guys, I just love talking about these cars :D

Back on topic, According to google maps, from her in MN to Bascobel, is about 4.5 hours of driving... that's a LOT. I'm not completely out yet though.

Sorry if I went way off topic guys, I just love talking about these cars :D

Dedicate a thread to it in either the 'other luxury cars' or 'anything goes' forum.

I like the 'B' bodies too! I really wanted an LT-1 Fleetwood Brougham, but none were in my price range.

Just like my tail lights gave you something cool to look at last year huh. :D

*cough cough* clone *cough cough* never seen a gold/tan/what ever you call it, impala, also no 1/4 panel badging and they didnt have a bowtie on the trunk lid. sorry not tring to sound like a dick, but i worked at gm (and learned gm sux) back when they came out so i saw lots of them

The Impala SS had an LT-1, like the Fleetwood and Roadmaster cousins, wasn't the same as the LT-1 in the 'vette though.

If you hate 'vette owners just go up to them and say something like: ''Oh your C4 has the same engine as that Buick... I saw a Camaro Z28 the other day... Same engine as you guys, right?'' Lol.

*cough cough* clone *cough cough* never seen a gold/tan/what ever you call it, impala, also no 1/4 panel badging and they didnt have a bowtie on the trunk lid. sorry not tring to sound like a dick, but i worked at gm (and learned gm sux) back when they came out so i saw lots of them

It's a old Detectives car, with the LT1. It DOES have the Caprice SS badge in the picture if you look hard enough, it's not the greatest angle, it was bought and put on. As far as the bowtie on the trunk, I don't know that story, and the spoiler was put on also.

When we get the Exhaust return fixed, and do some tuning, this thing will haul more ass that a supercharged Mark VIII. Ok, maybe not that much ass... but a lot!!! :N

What are you trying to do, Rich? Get us all killed? Lol.

I wouldn't fancy trying that stuff on that twisty road you took us on last year! :eek:

Members online

No members online now.
Back