Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

Lol.

Hey, I think Pepps is volunteering to be the first to go down the twisty road with that skate board 'thingie ma bob' :p

When I was about 14 I took a skateboard down a long steep road. Well when I got up to about 30 mph and was halfway down the hill I realized I could jump off and crash now or crash at the bottom of the hill going even faster.

I jumped off and ended up skinning about a 4x4 piece of skin off my knee.

Man that hurt for a long time....

No skateboard on the hill for me.:eek: :D

When I was about 14 I took a skateboard down a long steep road. Well when I got up to about 30 mph and was halfway down the hill I realized I could jump off and crash now or crash at the bottom of the hill going even faster.

I jumped off and ended up skinning about a 4x4 piece of skin off my knee.

Man that hurt for a long time....

No skateboard on the hill for me.:eek: :D

Fumes that is the reason i will never get on a skateboard.

Make sure you go back to the first post on this thread to read update on activities. Right now I'm working on Friday and Saturday night.

I'll have the events posted soon..

Booked my room at River Inn, now if gas doesn't skyrocket between now and then I'm there. If it goes through the ceiling I'm bailing out. Keep your fingers crossed!

I don't know if the 96 will be making the trip with me, we'll just have to see how things go! It will be in primer if it does, I just don't know that I trust it to make the long haul. I'll have to get it together and take it on some trips to test it's road worthiness or worthlessness LOL!

Still not sure if I will make it. The Mark is just not holding up. But I have my own heated garage now, so I can do all sorts of stuff between now and then.

It just needs body work - and paint! And my guy just cant get to it :(

Members online

Back