Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

All cars are welcome... JD came in a Truck last year... Back Yard is always open... KK get's to sleep in dog $hit this year.. LOL...

Oh and It would be nice to see more LSs... remember this is more a members show than a car show LOL... time for us to get together and have some fun.

So you can bring a Bone Stock LS... there are Bone Stock Mark VIII's would be nice to have a Mark VII or How about a Caddy... No Caddy's except the one the Brent rented...

There are no tracks close.... LaCrosse has a drag night at their oval track.

That was not Hanky man, who posted that above.

THIS is Hankyman. Yes, that hankyman. How've ya been, Rich?

-Darren

That was not Hanky man, who posted that above.

THIS is Hankyman. Yes, that hankyman. How've ya been, Rich?

-Darren

Well he lives near the KK... I've been good... oh and don't worry we love picking on the KK .... because he's such a Kid ... you just happen to be his friend LOL I don't think Krys is going to kill you..

How about a 96 Caprice SS?

Yes please do... would love to see one...

Mr. Hanky? I thought this was Mr. Hanky? LOL!!!!

th_mr_hanky.jpg

You didn't have much hair last year kid, so maybe onion was the wrong word sorry about that. :D

It's my friends, I'll see if I can get him to bring it along, it's a big bastard. Lowered, performance tires, slick looking car IMHO. His dad also has an original 95 Impala SS, one of like 5500 made... shame it's just sat in the garage for years... I'd get pics of it for you guys but his Caprice is in storage along with their 02 M5... rich bastards...

Members online

No members online now.
Back