Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

that's gonna be one hell of a hotel bill for jan-july....and the manning bros. probably won't pay you for that....

So what are we going to do for fun at the beach party?

I think we should have some illegal street racing for fun!

So what are we going to do for fun at the beach party?

I think we should have some illegal street racing for fun!

For fun I'm thinking on Friday of having a scavenger hunt... I'm still working on the detail and trying to see if it would work. But it would involve possibly some driving.

This would replace the Poker Walk I tried last year wish you young punk kids were not allow to legally participate in.:p

Also I'm working with a few of the local establishments on hosting Saturday nights festivities... Both places are Restaurants so the kiddies KK can be there LOL..

I haven't posted anything because like I said I'm still working on the details...

Nothing that big in Boscobel... Thought about doing a Burn Out Contest but can't find a place that will let us do it. But the wheels are turning.. I'll have things to do..

Just send 1 Lincoln to the far side of town to distract the 1 cop. Seemed the would follow me every time I left.

Then once at the far side of town the decoy Lincoln could speed by like 4-5mph getting pulled over. I bet that would be enough there.

Then have some white powder scattered in the car and act nervous.

Put some powdered donuts in the trunk and let them do a search.

Should keep them busy for a while.

Party on other side of town.

Hell Ya... that is where I slept last summer... the GF loved it!

I think a burnout contest would be sweet!

Wheres the closest dragstrip over there Rich? Probably to far.

If not to far that would make a good event for one night.

Yeah just thinkin. We usually have a cruize, hang out with the cars shootin the sh1t, cruize more.

Would be cool to cruize as a group to a track, we can hang out shoot the sh1t there, and people can run there cars if they want....and DBL K can do his burn out, then cruize back as a group.

Could be done in a day, but its like a 2 1/2hr drive moving pretty fast.

Members online

Back