Official 4th Annual Boscboel Beach Party Thread

By Next Sunday I should have all three back on the road.

Next Sunday tanny should be going into my 94, then back to being parked until the salts gone

By Next Wednsday my coil conversion goes into my slammed 95...

should be there, hopefully money isn't too tight by then, but should be ok as far as i can see

(yay! 100 posts!) yeah, i know, took over a year haha

Booked my room at River Inn, now if gas doesn't skyrocket between now and then I'm there. If it goes through the ceiling I'm bailing out. Keep your fingers crossed!

I don't know if the 96 will be making the trip with me, we'll just have to see how things go! It will be in primer if it does, I just don't know that I trust it to make the long haul. I'll have to get it together and take it on some trips to test it's road worthiness or worthlessness LOL!

I may already be revoking this statement! Looks like we are going to be saving for house and trying to take advantage of Obama's $8000 First time home buyer tax credit.

I haven't made the decision just yet but it's not looking too good so far. Sorry guys, I'd been looking forward to it but some things in life just have to take priority.

I may already be revoking this statement! Looks like we are going to be saving for house and trying to take advantage of Obama's $8000 First time home buyer tax credit.

I haven't made the decision just yet but it's not looking too good so far. Sorry guys, I'd been looking forward to it but some things in life just have to take priority.

sure, sure you just dont wanna buy me that beer you OWE me lolol :D

sure, sure you just dont wanna buy me that beer you OWE me lolol :D

I almost forgot about that, I really do want to come and if we're in good standing at the time, I might still but it just all depends. I'll just have to wait and see. For now, I'm going to keep wrenching on the 96 a little bit at a time and at least get it put back together and drivable. I'll keep you guys up to date on the situation.

How is it that my post count has decreased by a few posts today???

Nevermind, looks as though someone deleted a thread that I had a funny little animation on! Probably accounts for my loss in posts. Who's the stinkin' moderator that did that???

Okay, I've made up my count now! Nothing like a little post whoring to raise the post count!:N :dancefool :monkey: :woowoo2: :woowoo2: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :gr_hail: :gr_hail: :wrench :wrench :zgreenbou :zgreenbou :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :runaway: :facesjump :facesjump :facesjump :facesjump :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

The days off have been secured and working on funding now. People need to start signing up for the meet that haven't already signed up.

sorry guys have to go to car craft that weekend. I would go if its the weekend before.

I will have the mustang on power tour (Madison-Racine June 6-7) if any you WI guys would want to meet up there?

Tentative Schedule of Events For Friday Night

Friday July 17th - 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Meet Drink and Be Merry Mespock's Front Porch
(as we wait and watch members arrive)

8:00 PM Pizza and Drinks at the Norsby's Central House Lots of BSing and fun

11:00 PM until we retire or head to my porch - LvC Virtual Grand Prix and Drag Racing At the Blaine (No Peddle Cars this year)Trouphies to the winners (Jason you don't have to bring your racing wheels)

Friday Night Should be fun ...

Members online

No members online now.
Back