Now, Accepting 2013 Calendar Entries!!!!!

My entry...
calendarpic2.jpg

Nice ass pic Hite. The night sky contrasts well against your silver.

Yes smart ass...lol....The crappy camera and low light hides it fairly well tho. I would've had a new valance but there's a scammer among us here at LVC:shifty: I wont mention any names like the opposite of 99sedan

I will gladly buy your old rear lower if you happen to find one in a condition which does not need repair.

Ass shot on a tow truck would be a calendar shot unmatched by anyone on LVC. Put it on the cover.

Yes smart ass...lol....The crappy camera and low light hides it fairly well tho. I would've had a new valance but there's a scammer among us here at LVC:shifty: I wont mention any names like the opposite of 99sedan

Better watch out or he might throw that valence in the trash.

Better watch out or he might throw that valence in the trash.

I told him I couldnt care less if he did. Thats one valance I will NEVER buy....unless someone else buys it then sells it to me and doesnt tell me where it came from.

I told him I couldnt care less if he did. Thats one valance I will NEVER buy....unless someone else buys it then sells it to me and doesnt tell me where it came from.

I attempted to buy it also, but too rich for my blood

how much did he want?

I have a damaged lse/cdc valence that has a 3 inch crack that I will repair soon. I already repaired the side skirts with a chunk missing on one. I am really considering installing the valence and getting quad tips after seeing all you guys running around with them, sexy!

Alax keep the rear valance and install im sure it will look dead sexy and not too mention how rare that sucker is!

how much did he want?

I have a damaged lse/cdc valence that has a 3 inch crack that I will repair soon. I already repaired the side skirts with a chunk missing on one. I am really considering installing the valence and getting quad tips after seeing all you guys running around with them, sexy!

Its not that he wanted too much money. Its that he said if it didn't sell ot was going in the trash. So you'd think he'd take what he could get for it. Then he starts trying to auction it by telling one member a price and the pm'ing me $25 more than that. He couldn't sell it on ebay so he tried to sell it in LVCbay.

I'll bend over the front of my LS if thats what you guys really want... Im not judging you guys

Which picture would you like to see here? I haven't decided whether I will have to make the hard decision of picking an existing photo I have or go out and take some new ones.

After looking at the wheel thread, I have to say I'm partial to this one:

7411525868_61a8928df2_b.jpg

Alax keep the rear valance and install im sure it will look dead sexy and not too mention how rare that sucker is!

I would have kept it and installed it, but it will probably look off without the gen1 lse side skirts and it looks like I have a local buyer. I'll just fix it and KEEP it until someone needs one. No need to throw away such a rare piece haha

Its not that he wanted too much money. Its that he said if it didn't sell ot was going in the trash. So you'd think he'd take what he could get for it. Then he starts trying to auction it by telling one member a price and the pm'ing me $25 more than that. He couldn't sell it on ebay so he tried to sell it in LVCbay.

Ouch. Pretty shady.

What is it about the rear lower valance that brings the worst out in shady sellers? My transaction with Alax for mine went flawlessly.

Thanks and sorry about the greyhound incident. That box was really sturdy, its like they tried to break it.

This time around I'll have to build a wooden frame surrounding it to make sure it travels safely just in case they try and pull the same stunt.

Oh and I almost forgot to post what I came into this thread to post :D

Some detailing goodies arrived today so I will wash my ls and snap some pics that evening, then submit them just before the deadline.

Members online

No members online now.
Back